Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Terminator 3 Groni FS Mod (RPG Fixed)

Strangeleo

Thanks luvthatapex. I will give that a shot in my cab too. I had some issues when I redeisgned my current cab without a keyboard. The VUK didn't work unless I had a keyboard plugged in, then I got a different version, and worked from there.... Excuses, excuses, lol. I know that there were a few times I made it up the orbits, and it registered, but too late, and didn't get the "award", but it did launch the vuk.

hi guys, i changed all the X values, but the ball still gets stuck after launching.

i have a keyboard attatched, not sure what that does, but i saw it mentioned. any help is appreciated.thanks/sparky

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry that 2shared is such a PITA, because when I uploaded, it wasn't such a PITA.

My version of T3 has somehow gotten messed up, so I had to redownload. It worked for me, but I had to install their stupid software (maybe spyware) on my PC. Then I had to put in the URL, then I had to change the File name from Terminator_3.html

to Terminator_3.VPT, and it worked.

You are gonna have to go throught that same PITA steps - Sorry,

FWIW: That 2shared crap installed stuff that it should've. At least I didn't remember checking a "Change my Homepage", or add a Facebook Link to my desktop, or install a toolbar to every broweser. Oh, and it got better, when I unistalled the toolbar via Add or Remove Programs, it tried to put a file into a hidden temp folder that AVG detected as a virus. OMFG!!!

Hopefully Groni can approve the Red and Blue mod from mixmaster and someone can upload it to VPForums.

FWIW: That 2shared crap installed stuff that it should've. At least I didn't remember checking a "Change my Homepage", or add a Facebook Link to my desktop, or install a toolbar to every broweser. Oh, and it got better, when I unistalled the toolbar via Add or Remove Programs, it tried to put a file into a hidden temp folder that AVG detected as a virus. OMFG!!!

Hopefully Groni can approve the Red and Blue mod from mixmaster and someone can upload it to VPForums.

Boogies,

Oh Crap !! Sorry that the download caused all of that for you. I was afraid that 2shared .exe install would do that. I check on the web and it said "stay a way from it as it has ugly stuff that will go on you PC" I guess you confirmed it. Man, I hate that kind of stuff. I have had to reload the OS on my home PC to fix some other stuff like that. Sorry I caused you pain but I appreciate that you responded to my plea for help. My guess it that my anti-Malware program is stopping the download at 10.6 MB because it is trying to install stuff. BTW, I am working on my own build now and I have all the software and monitors working. I am ready to start building the cab. Your video was a great help in pushing me to get this going. I too hope that Groni approves a version to be posted to the VPForums. Thanks much.

Hey, its not your fault. That website used to be decent for uploading. They are not the kinda hosts that should be holding our vp files, thats for sure. I just wanted to let people know what the might be getting into. If I got a virus, I can reinstallwindows. I hope that Groni approves the Red n Blue version.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived