Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Terminator 3 Groni FS Mod (RPG Fixed)

Strangeleo

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got my cabinet up and running. I designed it with keyboard external - only for installation of tables. When running my T3, it just got stuck, when I edit it worked. Long story short, after about 20 tries - I am sure that for me, if I have the Keyboard plugged in T3 will launch the ball out the VUK. Without the USB keyboard plugged in, it will be stuck. This is frustating, but if someone else can verify, it would help resolve.

I ended up buying a slim USB keyboard and throwing it inside, just tyo play this game.

• 1 month later...

I'd also appreciate it if you could upload this file to VPForums or whatever. I never got a chance to grab this way back in the day. For getting it on VPForums I'd suggest you PM Destruk as I know he is a mod and he is very active over there.

Thx for your work on this and look forward to snagging a copy when you find a permanent home for it!

It's Groni's table, and he gave me prior permission to upload it.....

If you want to upload it, he probably wouldn't mind, but you would have to contact him.

I only did a small mod, not worth mentioning.

Thanks - It would be geat if it could get uploaded to VPforums, I think that's where it should be.

Not sure if others are having problems with the ball lock, but I had to move the following components to the left about an inch in the editor to get the locks to work.

sw52 - position x=551

Launch1a - position x=628

Launch1 - position x=693

Now I have no problem with the ball lock and I can get through all of the modes. Hope this helps someone else too.

Not sure if others are having problems with the ball lock, but I had to move the following components to the left about an inch in the editor to get the locks to work.

sw52 - position x=551

Launch1a - position x=628

Launch1 - position x=693

Now I have no problem with the ball lock and I can get through all of the modes. Hope this helps someone else too.

Thanks luvthatapex. I will give that a shot in my cab too. I had some issues when I redeisgned my current cab without a keyboard. The VUK didn't work unless I had a keyboard plugged in, then I got a different version, and worked from there.... Excuses, excuses, lol. I know that there were a few times I made it up the orbits, and it registered, but too late, and didn't get the "award", but it did launch the vuk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks to all the people creating all the tables and and and.... I could have never built my cab without you. So now there is the first problem with Terminator 3. When I start the table in VP with an USB keyboard plugged in it works fine, but if I start via Hyperpin the ball gets lost in the upper right corner, even if I let the keyboard plugged in. I moved the kickerholes like luvthatapex suggested but it wont work with the Mot Ion kit in my cab.Are there any sulotions, or do I better wait until there is a FS version on VP forums ? Thanks again to all of you!!!!!

When I start the table in VP with an USB keyboard plugged in it works fine, but if I start via Hyperpin the ball gets lost in the upper right corner, even if I let the keyboard plugged in.

Hi Ralf, is it possible that you have another Terminator 3 vpt file in your VP table folder, and your Hyperpin game list is directing it to start that other version without the fixes?

Archived