Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Terminator 3 Groni FS Mod (RPG Fixed)

Strangeleo

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey boogie! Dou you have your RPG fully working the 2:nd time as mine tend to lose the ball after the first run! :(

Anyways. Love this table and would love to tweak it in order to make it play more like the real deal, which I only got to play on a ferry = the gameplay was rather scetchy! :D

Great work!

Cheers!

Hey boogie! Dou you have your RPG fully working the 2:nd time as mine tend to lose the ball after the first run! :(

Anyways. Love this table and would love to tweak it in order to make it play more like the real deal, which I only got to play on a ferry = the gameplay was rather scetchy! :D

Great work!

Cheers!

I can't take credit for the real work - that's GRONI's credit. :adore:

I'll take tweaking credit.

The RPG works at this set gravity. I believe that the RPG works the 2nd time, I have played it alot, and never noticed any "lost" balls.

If Groni is willing to let me upload a mod of his table, then I'd be happy to share.

Maybe mine is non-functional cause of me cranking with the values let the ball slip trough the apron somehow! :D

Yes, that might be the best option of course! What do you say Groni?

Right before I uploaded, I opened it (on desktop PC) and added a comment on the table information of the mod that was done. I am gonna download and see if I have the green problems on cabinet after saving from desktop.

WOW! THAT SUCKED!!!! LOL

Lucky, I have a ggod copy on my cabinet :)

Gonna upload right away - Let me know how it is pucken

hehe! Pucken reportin'!

Works like a charm now boogie! :D

Adjusted the view a bit:

Inclitination: 10

Field of View: 40

Layback: 80

XY Rotation: 270

X Scale: 1,255

YX Scale: 2

X Offset: -360

Y Offset: 230

T3-POVed.jpg?t=1320752085

Thanks for the mod! :D

Thrilled to hear that it's working. I'm luvin that view angle. I'm going have to use your numbers for simplisity.

To give everyone a heads up: The gravity is setup so that the RPG and the VUK are both working. If you lower it, usually one or the other stops working properly. If anyone gets both to work at slower speed, please leave the numbers of gravity, slope, friction, etc...

Thanks!

PS. Groni is talking about having a big update to the T3 table, but it'll take a while as he has some other projects in the works.

Great news about the upcoming update! Love this table! :D

I started to play a bit with the numbers as I too thought that the gravity

was a bit to heavy.

Will check the VUK and RPG and report any working values! :D

Cheeriooo!

/Pucken

Love your view angle Pucken.

I tried your numbers and the VUK stopped working

The RPG still works.

I moved the VUK switch to be on top of the VUK soleniod and VIOLA!!!!

The table, with your numbers is much slower (still fast enough) and working - awesome!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived