The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Atari 2600 theme that works on NVIDIA SHIELD TV ?

Creezz67

Does anyone know where to find an Atari 2600 default theme that works correctly on NVIDIA SHIELD TV ?

I only have one with swf files that won't show up on it, and the other older version I have won't show the boxart for artwork3 and artwork4

Thanks in advance

BadHemi posted a mega link to his theme collection on another thread. I hope he won't mind if I help you by linking it in this post. It's nearly 900MB but it's a pretty comprehensive collection, I did check and there is an Atari 2600 with png rather than swf. thatman84 might well give you the same theme (lol) or perhaps his is more to your taste. If you ever need other themes I think BadHemi has you well covered for the most part.

All the best with your Shield setup :)

https://mega.nz/#!HZMmhKAS!em43BHENgJHM--OWbtILIP7DzwckbvKF2UK1KB_iU40

I grabbed @badhemithemes, not checked them out properly but they seem to be structured like main menu themes. I could be wrong. With the forum down last night I couldn't put one here.

i have adjusted mine but probably is the same one. I will try and post it up here. I moved stuff around to fit my 1080 screen better. I will drop the settings file with it because I expect it has custom  wheel text aswell. 

6 hours ago, thatman84 said:

I grabbed @badhemithemes, not checked them out properly but they seem to be structured like main menu themes. I could be wrong. With the forum down last night I couldn't put one here.

i have adjusted mine but probably is the same one. I will try and post it up here. I moved stuff around to fit my 1080 screen better. I will drop the settings file with it because I expect it has custom  wheel text aswell. 

Oh! I thought he was after main menu themes. I'll attach a default.zip for the Atari 2600 which is .png

Default.zip

I think my next task for the Android base pack will be main menu and default theme pack, specifically for Android. I grabbed badhemi's Turbo Grafx main menu one last night but the background is screwed. He did have another one I could try though and I have all the ones I tested before.

4 minutes ago, thatman84 said:

I think my next task for the Android base pack will be main menu and default theme pack, specifically for Android. I grabbed badhemi's Turbo Grafx main menu one last night but the background is screwed. He did have another one I could try though and I have all the ones I tested before.

Yes some have the background as .swf but the rest of the artwork in .png. Many of the systems had alternatives to choose from and check. The Atari Default.zip I attached has everything as .png...it's an old theme though, I'm sure you guys have something better but I figured it would help out the OP for now :)

11 minutes ago, thatman84 said:

P.S I look forward to seeing your Android Base pack in time. I'm working on adding the Android games (really want a flashy way to show off ZenPinball) to my Hyperspin setup. Just wanted to thank you for all your hard work...and the tuts you've done to assist us all :)

30 minutes ago, Honosuseri said:

P.S I look forward to seeing your Android Base pack in time. I'm working on adding the Android games (really want a flashy way to show off ZenPinball) to my Hyperspin setup. Just wanted to thank you for all your hard work...and the tuts you've done to assist us all :)

Thanks man

the android base pack is out. Its in upload here->templates. just realised we don't have signatures ATM. It's nothing special just and adaption of the 1.3.4 PC version of Hyperspin.

there is an android games database in the works I know of, which has 11000+ games listed so far!!!

Archived