Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Yaba Sanshiro is released!

aftermath17

I just tried it again and right now I'm able to get into settings. I didn't change or do anything but somehow I got in now. Only thing i need to figure out now is what needs to go in that parameters line to auto start the games again.

Also to add in, it looks like the scanline filter has been fixed. Before it gave off this weird greenish tint across the whole screen when applied, now games look a lot better although now a little darker but now games at least look like how they should with that old school crt look. Even Bulk Slash seems to be playing fine without freezing anymore (I recommend everyone here to play that game if you haven't already)

I had uoYabause sideloaded it still worked but I have now switched to Yaba Sanshiro. This works on my Shield TV setup...I'll put a snippet from my .ini file below.

exe=org.uoyabause.uranus/org.uoyabause.android.Yabause
romextension=bin,cue
parameters=org.uoyabause.android.FileNameEx

• 2 years later...

Anyone have the new PARAMETER settings for yaba?  I found the proper EXE as it’s different than Uoyabouse.  However can’t get the games to load automatically with any of the parameters I’ve found.  

suppose I could use an older version but would rather not if I can avoid it.

• 2 months later...
On 11/28/2019 at 12:33 AM, funkboy27 said:

Anyone have the new PARAMETER settings for yaba?  I found the proper EXE as it’s different than Uoyabouse.  However can’t get the games to load automatically with any of the parameters I’ve found.  

suppose I could use an older version but would rather not if I can avoid it.

Did you manage to get this working? Stuck with the same problem

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived