Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSync BIG Update!!

baddeolv

I think I have all the recent manuals for arcade, home systems, computer based and handheld for HS fade but wouldn't be nice if Hypersync can do this?

Sorry no new media types will be added as hypersync will be retiring once hyperbase live is released

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just thought of another feature request: a preview list of all the files that are going to be downloaded for a particular system, alongside a list of all the files that are already downloaded, highlighting which files are going to be deleted/overwritten.

HyperSync sometimes downloads "new and improved" versions of videos, boxart etc, and it would be nice to have a chance to see what the changes are going to be before committing to it. I'm thinking this would also be handy if I've manually added widescreen-resized boxes and forgotten to untick the box art option in the system settings.

Also, roms often get renamed when a new version of MAME is released and I'm not sure how this is handled by HyperSync - maybe it just downloads new/renamed files and leaves lots of orphaned files that could have been deleted or simply renamed?

I especially want to see more info about what will happen if I automatically update a database, so I don't overwrite a working one with an empty one as happens for Taito Type X in HyperSync.

Archived