Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSync BIG Update!!

baddeolv

I just busted my hump for the last week or so, and finally got it.

if a theme exists for a mame arcade game in the downloads section...its on sync

AT LEAST ONE VERSION OF EVERY MAME THEME FROM THE DOWNLOADS SECTION IS NOW ON SYNC

for my personal setup, i got more than 300 new themes

GO SYNC!!!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes just replace astroids theme with the new improved one i shall ask baddolv to remove the broken astroids theme and replace it with the fixed one. The cause of the old one is flash cause the old is more designed for the orginal hyperspin instead of the new

hWhere is the other Asteroids theme? I can only seem to find the one in the minted set.

ill add it to baddolvs folder cause i cant add it to mint cause its denied ill name it asteroids fix replacement so he can add it to hypersync or whatever then he can take it down once the replacement asteroids theme has been approved. mine is the working one was it asteroids or asteroids deluxe does not matter ill add both.

The original asteroids is just using broken animations. Either flag or strobe is being used. Open the zip file and just replace the Flag or Strobe text in the Theme.xml with Fade.

And this makes no difference to me as I already have all the downloads from the downloads section.

(I bet your feeling my pain baddie :D - Then again I should really donate for platinum, maybe one day)

Archived