Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyperlaunch HQ Module Errors (Couple systems not loading correctly)

sreisig1

So I have some systems that aren't working correctly like sega saturn and a few others. When I open Hyperlaunch HQ, there are a few modules that are red. Is this because I need to update the modules? Once I update the modules to the latest versions will my systems launch correctly in Hyperspin? Where do I get the updated modules from?

I have Daemontools installed correctly and some systems work fine with it.

I'm also using the latest version of Hyperlaunch HQ v1.0.13.0

Some of the items in the modules section do show up in red anyway, like the Fix it Felix Junior script.

It's possible that updating the module may fix your troubles, but really it could be any number of things.

Post your logs if you still have a problem.

Thanks everyone. Used Module Updater and updated a few, but Sega Saturn wasn't one those that needed updating. When I audit the games for Sega Saturn I get green all the way. But still, both when I launch SSF outside and inside hyperspin I get black screen and nothing else. When I launch in Hyperspin it says loading game and eventually loading complete, a window pops up then goes away and then goes to a full black screen and then nothing.

Thanks everyone. Used Module Updater and updated a few, but Sega Saturn wasn't one those that needed updating. When I audit the games for Sega Saturn I get green all the way. But still, both when I launch SSF outside and inside hyperspin I get black screen and nothing else. When I launch in Hyperspin it says loading game and eventually loading complete, a window pops up then goes away and then goes to a full black screen and then nothing.

That all sounds like either bios problems, dodgy disc images or just a setting in HLHQ.

Have you watched my SSF video guide? I think there's a CDdrive number you may need to change in HLHQ. Mine is set to 1 but you may need a different number.

The module updater does not update all files of the hyperlaunch install. The program just updates the modules and nothing else, so your problem could still be caused by not having the latest updated files.

The recomended update process is GIT, and no other alternative. Please make sure that you set GIt, and just after post a troobleshooting log so we have at least the minimal amount of info needed to try to help you.

The module updater does not update all files of the hyperlaunch install. The program just updates the modules and nothing else, so your problem could still be caused by not having the latest updated files.

The recomended update process is GIT, and no other alternative. Please make sure that you set GIt, and just after post a troobleshooting log so we have at least the minimal amount of info needed to try to help you.

Alright, thanks. I'll setup GIT when I get home.

That all sounds like either bios problems, dodgy disc images or just a setting in HLHQ.

Have you watched my SSF video guide? I think there's a CDdrive number you may need to change in HLHQ. Mine is set to 1 but you may need a different number.

No, Gigapig, not yet. But will have to now.

Fix It Felix script isn't a module and therefore should have been tagged as such, I thought djvj already fixed this a while back, but now I realize he didn't.

This will be fixed asap.

The game scripts are fixed on git now and will no longer show up as modules.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I don't think this is a Hyperlaunch/Hyperspin problem as I have the same one with Saturn, and it happens when I launch outside of HL environment as well. I dedicated a Saturday a few weeks ago to figuring it out, but stopped about halfway in and just got drunk. I remember switching to the (Yabuse?), the other emulator than SSF, and being able to launch the Saturn loading screen in it, but still no joy with the games. I did watch the tutorials. I tried multiple bios files though, and that's my point. Also I remember the last thing I was doing was trying to find the right number for the drive as per the module instructions as there have been instances I've gotten emulators to work through Hyperspin that I couldn't get to work outside of it, at least not initially.

Archived