Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Nintendo Famicom Videos

joe35car

Thanks but I'm not going to go through over 100's of videos to sort them out. That's the whole point of HyperSync. :) Need an official set for these from emumovies to match the XML set here.

I agree, the organization on EmuMovies FTP is ridiculous.

Although HS FTP is not much better....

EDIT : Pulled down 443 Famicom videos if anyone else is interested.

The translated set followed the emu movies naming. I think I just dropped in all the translated ones no biggie. Now a whole set is another story however HS sticks to english games typically, which is probably why no official xml.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The translated set followed the emu movies naming. I think I just dropped in all the translated ones no biggie. Now a whole set is another story however HS sticks to english games typically, which is probably why no official xml.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

uggg, I can't find that set on emumovies FTP to match the official xml here on HS. How about a little help? Just a point and shove will do. :)

Thanks.

uggg, I can't find that set on emumovies FTP to match the official xml here on HS. How about a little help? Just a point and shove will do. :)

Thanks.

Joe.

You can find them @ /Official/Video Snaps [MP4][240p]/Console Collections/Nintendo NES [Videos][240p][HyperList_No-Intro][EM 20140504]

I keep telling people that you do NOT need to seperate the videos, you can point both Famicom and Nintendo systems to the SAME video folder with hyper HQ

That would only help if the Famicom and NES videos were named the same, which they are not.

I don't understand what you mean, all my videos work fine and they inhabit the same folder

Your way works if you have the NES and the Famicom videos in the same folder, but most people here, i believe, like to have everything organised and everything in their own folders. I know its a bit anal but thats the nature of Hyperspin lol

I'm not sure what xml Emumovies is using but I'd recommend grabbing my full set instead, it's the most up to date with translations and has all the fixed titles too: http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?33196-Nintendo-Famicom-Complete

/Upload Here/DamnedRegistrations/Nintendo Famicom

I did a ton of the vids and agree that Circo should separate NES from Famicom, also SNES from Super Famicom for that matter. Maybe he will in the future with some convincing. In the mean time, if you want to keep your folders separate, this is the tedious way I do it:

1. Grab your Nintendo Famicom.xml db and right click-copy it

2. Go into your Nintendo Entertainment System database folder and paste it

3. Rename your existing Nintendo Entertainment System.xml to like "orig-Nintendo Entertainment System.xml"

4. Now rename the Famicom.xml you pasted to "Nintendo Entertainment System.xml"

5. Go into your Nintendo folder for videos

6. Create a new folder and move all your Nintendo vids into it

7. Run Hypersync and do a sync for Nintendo Entertainment System videos only

8. After it finishes grabbing all the Famicom vids, go to your Nintendo video folder again

9. Grab all the Famicom vids and move them to your Famicom videos folder

10. Move all the Nintendo vids back that you placed in that new folder

11. Go back to your Nintendo database folder, delete the Famicom xml you renamed as Nintendo xml, and rename the original Nintendo xml to its proper name

Archived