Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Getting a monitor, dont call me crazy!

BadBoyBill

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

I saw a few different screen size LG monitors like the ones above at a Fry's Electronics store in Las Vegas for under a $1000. There's quite a few of these stores here in So Cal where I live but I haven't made my way into one yet to see if they sell them here too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Is this still the best monitor (LG M2900S-BN) for active marquees? I see companies are making a new ultra wide screen 21:9 like this one

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009554&cm_re=ultra_wide-_-24-009-554-_-Product

BBB's is 17:6 and was wondering if the marquee art fits better on BBB's LG Stretch monitor or the ultra wide screen monitor readily available online. The reason I ask is that I want to invest in one but don't want to buy the wrong one. This thread started 3.5 years ago and I didn't know if the technology has changed for the better or if the old LG M2900S-BN is still the way to go to get active marquees up and running the best way.

Thanks,

Andy

So I read all 23 pages of this thread and it seems that these active marquees will display on any monitor. I am worried about buying the LG M2900S-BN because it's obsolete and over 30" wide compared to the UltraWides of 27" and of current technology with warranties and such.

Has anyone tried the 21:9 UltraWide monitors? Is it worth the gamble to get the LG 17:6?

Thanks,

Andy

Archived