Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Getting a monitor, dont call me crazy!

BadBoyBill

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-8-9-LCD-Screen-AOA150-display-panel-B089AW01-A-/270648786100?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f03ecbcb4

This is the guy I asked to make one for me. But I would bet any of the guys who make these will do it for you. It was 111 bux for one to replace the DVD player screen in my van. It was a custom Job I got off ebay in the first place and the screen was Widescreen 8 and 1/3 inches. in the mounte-able player.

And I would be in for the raffel too! That screen is sweet and I am sure way better quality then an LCD screen off ebay. :)

If he can connect few 10" screens would be great, just the size I need

http://cgi.ebay.com/10-1-DELL-LATITUDE-2100-Notebook-LCD-Screen-display-LED-/360321329447?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53e4d32927

he connects them without any frame at all? because it has a small frame

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he can connect few 10" screens would be great, just the size I need

http://cgi.ebay.com/10-1-DELL-LATITUDE-2100-Notebook-LCD-Screen-display-LED-/360321329447?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53e4d32927

he connects them without any frame at all? because it has a small frame

Wish I could answer, but I just emailed him on an auction he had and asked him to if he could make one in the size I needed. I do not know him personally or anything. Lol -

There is more to these than just making it to size

They use a special firmware and main board due to the unusual resolution

The people that make those custom screens are limited to a max of 20"

And they are usually just stretching a 1024x 768 resolution

Above 20" the design of an LCD changes as it needs to orientate the backlighting a certain way otherwise you get problems with viewing angle and heat issues unless they are led then it changes again.

The best option for these custom size panels is oled due to the way they are made but a screen the size of bills would cost about 15000 !

Bill when you are doing the hs2.0 integration can you make it have an option to pull swf files too?

cause this option would be cool to load instruction cards to a smaller screen say a 7".

I put the word out today to my local suppliers to find me one for my cab instead of the betabrite I was going to get. I can't wait for this it will be awesome

Bill when you are doing the hs2.0 integration can you make it have an option to pull swf files too?

cause this option would be cool to load instruction cards to a smaller screen say a 7".

I put the word out today to my local suppliers to find me one for my cab instead of the betabrite I was going to get. I can't wait for this it will be awesome

this! This is what I was talking about with that 10" screen, another good use for that thing ...nice! I'm tellin ya that thing has all kinds of potential ..Dazz even has one in his cab already! ..ok I'll shut up now :-P

i already have a 7" vga touchscreen in my cab hooked up to custom software i made on my main cab but to have the ic change with the wheel image like the backglass in Hyperpin would be great instead of manually selecting the game.

the problem would be if i use the touchscreen for an interactive ic hyperspin or mame or whatever would loose focus thats why i have a second pc.

Sweet, everything is working great, I will post up a video soon, I made the video with my iphone so it really doesnt do it justice but you'll get the idea. Gimme like 20 minutes.

It does allow for swf files, but I feel that just cleaning up and restoring marquees is a huge job in its own, I doubt there will be time for any cool animated swfs for me.

Ok new vid is up:

I also show a the search feature real quick. Don't mind the brightness when switching marquees, it doesnt really do that, my camera made it do that.

x7XjsyST2fQ

Mine is in the mail, right?

bill this look awesome

it's look very big it fit your marquees size in the cab ?

only now I noticed that the width of the screen is 76cm not 67cm:hmpf::hmpf: so this not fit in my cab, maybe someone have solution to this ( ? )

i have great ( i think ) idea ( and it's much much cheaper ) i saw 26" tv ( 300$ ) in the size i need for my marquee the top of the tv i will hide with the betabrite prism and i can use powerstrip software to make custom resolution so the image will display only on half of the screen

pb180124.jpg

it's cheaper, look good, and I will use betabrite instead of throwing it into the closet

what do you think ?

i have great ( i think ) idea ( and it's much much cheaper ) i saw 26" tv ( 300$ ) in the size i need for my marquee the top of the tv i will hide with the betabrite prism and i can use powerstrip software to make custom resolution so the image will display only on half of the screen

pb180124.jpg

it's cheaper, look good, and I will use betabrite instead of throwing it into the closet

what do you think ?

pb180124.jpg

what do you think ?

I remember reading a build on BYOAC recently like this - and the person had written the software you're describing.

Archived