Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSteve- A HyperSpin Show!

LSDguy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome dude!! Game is hard as hell, right?! How would you like your name to be said in the HyperSpin Intro? Gigapig or your first name? Add your wife? I'll work on it a in few mins! Let's see if someone else can beat your score, I may do another Intro!

jesus, theres no way this is an 8way joy game. I feel like i need one of those twist top joys to play...

I'm sure I could smell burning from my joystick, I was working it so hard.

I think the trick is, not to continue, it zeros your score and then I had to shoot those little bastards that were shat out by those green and red X's.

ok guys here is my high score and i must say this game is so challenging it deffintely recommended to have a trackball i bet someone will beat my score no probs im best at getting home with 99post-2203-142870637844_thumb.jpg

ok guys here is my high score and i must say this game is so challenging it deffintely recommended to have a trackball i bet someone will beat my score no probs im best at getting home with 99[ATTACH=CONFIG]42598[/ATTACH]

Nice bro? Want a portal intro?

Hey Homies,

This time around HyperSpin threw me into the power of Neo Geo. A little game called, World Heroes! This game seems as though it is coming out of the Street Fighter Era of Fighting games but with the high graphic Neo Geo charm!! Controls felt like a mixture between Street Fighter II and the movement Art of Fighting! As before I'll post this here and in it's own thread to make it easier to find later:

HyperSteve - Episode #5 - World Heroes (Neo Geo)

Thanks,

Steve

ok guys here is my high score and i must say this game is so challenging it deffintely recommended to have a trackball i bet someone will beat my score no probs im best at getting home with 99[ATTACH=CONFIG]42598[/ATTACH]

Here is your personalized intro! I had the name changed to XGAMER as requested!

Archived