Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSteve- A HyperSpin Show!

LSDguy

Hey homies,

I love me some hyperspin! I thought I would do a series of me playing random games in attract mode. It makes me try new games and enjoy my setup in a new way with you dudes. Just a bit of fun this summer break! Here is the first episode, I hope you guys dig it. Please do like and subscribe so I can show my girlie I'm cool:

Thanks,

Steve (LSD)

This is made with absolute respect for the community and the creators of HyperSpin. It is purely for fun and good times.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pilot Steve, you get the green light for 10 seasons. You must have had fun because I loved watching it and my 2 year old is going to be telling his Mum about the new American words he learnt today ;)

I now need to know how to get out of that sports store and what the f#@! happens with Ken at the party, I bet she doesn't put out, it's first base for poor old Ken; but is it in the players hands?

Next episode, what happens if it chooses Barbie again?

Great pilot Steve, you get the green light for 10 seasons. You must have had fun because I loved watching it and my 2 year old is going to be telling his Mum about the new American words he learnt today ;)

I now need to know how to get out of that sports store and what the f#@! happens with Ken at the party, I bet she doesn't put out, it's first base for poor old Ken; but is it in the players hands?

Next episode, what happens if it chooses Barbie again?

Hahahah! Thanks man, great fun! Viewer discretion is advised! I seriously want to know how to get out of there too, man it pissed me off, but I want to know!! Let me know if you try and get passed it. I feel like even if you win at Barbie, you lose. A part of your soul. God, I hope Barbie doesn't pop up again.

I've been doing something similar on my Twitch channel. Sometimes someone suggests a game, othertimes it's just me spinning the wheel and finding something weird I've never tried before. A lot of fun especially with friends.

Keep 'em coming.

Are you using some kind of random button? If so, how do yu do that? Or is you Wheel spinning after just a few seconds of idle? I have set all my Wheels to start on a random game. I love to check out whatever hyperspin throws at me.

Are you using some kind of random button? If so, how do yu do that? Or is you Wheel spinning after just a few seconds of idle? I have set all my Wheels to start on a random game. I love to check out whatever hyperspin throws at me.

Hey brother, I was just using attract mode which can be found in hyperhq. I set it to spin every 5 seconds.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried playing it, I even renamed to Rom which was wrong, but something is broken. Nooooo!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42008[/ATTACH]

Somehow this screenshot looks more fun than the game! Lol

Epic Pilot show!!! If I had a cigar, panama hat, cane in my hand and a car like big boss off The Jukes of Hazzard, I would snap you up with a contract!

However... I just spend my life getting drunk, causing trouble and waking up with strange women... hey come to think about it...its like spinning that wheel! hehehe

Epic Pilot show!!! If I had a cigar, panama hat, cane in my hand and a car like big boss off The Jukes of Hazzard, I would snap you up with a contract!

However... I just spend my life getting drunk, causing trouble and waking up with strange women... hey come to think about it...its like spinning that wheel! hehehe

Hahahahha! Thanks man!! First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the hyperspin.

I've been doing something similar on my Twitch channel. Sometimes someone suggests a game, othertimes it's just me spinning the wheel and finding something weird I've never tried before. A lot of fun especially with friends.

Keep 'em coming.

Dude, I honestly had a lot of fun doing this, it forces you to play new things. Maybe I'll bring a friend over the next one. Gimme a link brother!

Wow.....what a first game....great idea....but that game looks painfull! Looking forward to the next one!

Thanks bro, will be coming along next week! Yeah, Barbie blows. Why did they make it so hard....? It's for kids, right? Like and subscribe brother. I want to show my brother and sister!

You'll probably find that the kids will have it licked in no time. It's us adults that are making the game tough :rofl:

How frustrating was that perfume!!! My thumbs were working with you, trying to double jump to get up there...

You'll probably find that the kids will have it licked in no time. It's us adults that are making the game tough :rofl:

How frustrating was that perfume!!! My thumbs were working with you, trying to double jump to get up there...

Dude! I know, those freaking platforms!! I would ghost right through them!!!

ok who ever made this game needs to really think ahead. The colors in it are quite shocking an dont really mix in right.The gameplay seems to be to slow for movement. The story to it is a nice touch tho its like your in a dream and you die in it simlar to nightmare on elm street but less breath takeing.

but overall very nice first presentation and i do hope you continue to make them

Lol, these are extremely entertaining and has a lot of potential. I have a few suggestions.

1) Slightly increase your microphone's volume and decrease the internal. Your commentary makes it entertaining, but the game's sound effects sort of drowns you out.

2) Make them a little longer? Say, 10 minutes per episode? I was just getting into it.

3) Add more systems.

Archived