Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSteve- A HyperSpin Show!

LSDguy

Lol, these are extremely entertaining and has a lot of potential. I have a few suggestions.

1) Slightly increase your microphone's volume and decrease the internal. Your commentary makes it entertaining, but the game's sound effects sort of drowns you out.

2) Make them a little longer? Say, 10 minutes per episode? I was just getting into it.

3) Add more systems.

Yeah man, mic volume is going up and some systems are being added each week from now on! I'm pretty sure the next video will be longer! I just couldn't progress in goddamn Barbie!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Homies,

I'm really enjoying my HyperSpin lately! You will notice a couple of production upgrades. I really tried my best and I hope you dig it. I will post the new episodes in their own thread as well as the original thread. So they can be found easily. Or which way would you guys prefer? Anyway I really hope you like it:

Thank so much dudes,

Steve

Great stuff what are you using to record your it ?

Sent from the smut hut

I use Fraps to record the screen video. And logitech software to record the webcam footage brother! Thanks so much for digging it!

You get to choose teacher creature. Either Kirsten, gigapigs wife or both.

And of course you don't have to :)

Hahaha, sounds like fun! That's great!

On a side note, My girl said I look "handsome" in my vid lol

Hey Homies,

This time around HyperSpin threw me into the clutches of Daphne. A little game called, Ninja Hayate! This game is really cool in style. An 80's cartoon vibe with that retro joy of a laser-disc. But damn when you miss those commands it kills!! As before I'll post this here and in it's own thread to make it easier to find later:

Thanks homies,

Steve

Let me know if you'd like a boss battle shout out, I'll pick you at random....somehow

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Homies,

This time around HyperSpin threw me into the perils of Mame. Azurian Attack! This game kicked my ass. It is a hard as balls space shooter.

I'm issuing a High Score Challenge on this one! If you are the first player to beat my score, you win bragging rights! Also, I'll make you a personalised Portal GLaDos HyperSpin intro with your name in it (if you like, no pressure). Anyway, I hope you'll join in and I hope you enjoy.

Thanks,

Steve

Archived