Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

A message to Agent47 (RocketLauncher) !!!

Creezz67

To Agent47 (bellend)

You must be THE most embarrassing person on the internet.

Your God complex knows no bounds.

No matter who asks a question you are down their throats, ridiculing them or generally dismissing everything anyone has to say.

I can't EVER remember you helping anyone.

Why don't you do us all a favour and disappear from RocketLauncher forums forever and pass you "Super Moderator" (You probably gave yourself) title over to someone that actually wants to help people !!

You hate Hyperspin, now mock Launchbox ..... it's soooo embarrassing it's laughable.

Whoever put you in charge in the first place needs their head tested.

ps, I posted on here because as soon as anyone questions you on RocketLauncher you just ban them like the little bitch you are !!!

• Like 1
  • Super Like 5

I used to be confrontational with him but it was a waste of my time and effort.

There are few RL members that actively help people and update modules. They're keeping the forum/community alive and for that reason I will not post anything to "upset" Agent47.  He is so petty and insecure that I'm afraid the wrong comment from anyone might make him lash out and harm what little community is left.

Confronting Agent47 is useless.  I don't think we are dealing with an individual who chooses to be so toxic.  He probably suffers from a severe personality disorder and I hope he is able to get some help.

Just let it go. Anyone with authority on RL forums is obviously aware of the damage Agent47 is doing.  There must be some reason he can't be removed or dealt with.  For better or worse we are stuck with him.

Do we really need the RL forum? We can share module updates here. Plenty of RL troubleshooting has been addressed on this forum.

Agent47 wants the complete removal of HyperSpin users on RL forum.  Let's leave him alone and help each other here.

• Like 2
  • Super Like 5

The biggest issue is Agent47 only uses Rocketlauncher and no other front-end.  He obviously hates HyperSpin (and now Launchbox)

He feels obligated to respond to every question but he doesn't actively use front-ends so his response is always overwhelming negative or passing the blame to the front-end because he hasn't tested it.

Any one with the knowledge or desire to help sees a negative response from the "super-moderator" and will not feel allowed to contribute the solution.

If Agent47 simply stopped responding to posts negatively, forum users could feel comfortable contributing and helping each other.

• Like 1
  • Super Like 5

It is a very short life and we all should be able to enjoy every single second of it. To have anyone treat you like dirt is wrong and should not be tolerated, it would not be here.

We only want fun, joy and that great feeling of nostalgia here, if you are miserable, grumpy and sad, please move along.

'Have a good time, all the time' - Viv Savage

GettyImages-1138179540.jpg

• Like 1
  • Super Like 4