Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

What's the best emulator for SEGA genesis and master system and 32X?

Nickelberryboy

• 3 years later...
yup keep it related, instead of a thousand topics asking about fusion/sega stuff. BTW can you make a tutorial about this breeze of a setup for retroarch? i'm serious when I say I can't even select a core. It's weird. I don't get it, therefore I abandoned it.

I don't understand what you mean. Retroarch is one of the easiest emulators to setup. Once you setup one system, all others follow suit. Don't use one of the nightly builds. Use the stable or beta versions. Check your PM.

yup keep it related, instead of a thousand topics asking about fusion/sega stuff. BTW can you make a tutorial about this breeze of a setup for retroarch? i'm serious when I say I can't even select a core. It's weird. I don't get it, therefore I abandoned it.

Check out this video, this is how I learnt to use retroarch:

Hey got your PM, trying it now. What i mean is, I downloaded the stable retroarch, and cores, put them in the same directory, start retroarch, and it literally does nothing when i hit enter on any menu option. So I don't know lol.

You have to set the locations for retroarch so it knows which directories to check to find the cores, roms, overlays, shaders etc...

Open retroarch, go to settings>paths>and then set each one! Now when you try to select a "core" from the main menu, it will take you to your "core folder" and so on...

Since this thread has already been bumped...what the hell.

Hello, HS noob here. So far I've setup MAME and SNES. I'm now going onto Mega Drive. I'm not even gonna attempt Retroarch just yet so I've gone with Fusion. Anyhoo to my question. Is there a way to get fusion to read from the zipped files or will i have to extract them all? Sorry if this is really obvious but I'm a complete noob with this kinda thing and I'm not really that techy. I just want to double check before I unzipped all those roms.

Thanks and I love HS so far :)

Archived