Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

The Pin Reaper 42"/32"/19" Widebody

Here is my updated video in HD...big file so might take a while to load.

Again, I just want to thank everyone on this forum for the awesome ideas and support. Next up will be adding Hyperspin to the cab for some 42" Donkey Kong!

Very nice job you did there.

You mentioned adding solenoids.. Well, you should definitely add those, the feedback from these things is great.

It adds a lot more reality when you push the flipper button and the sound is actually coming from the front of the cab instead of the speaker panel.

And your artwork is impressive too !

As I am working on mine I am a bit concerned about the corners. You've set my standard now :)

Great work there mr!

42" Donkey Kong(!)... That I would love to see! :D

Well, when I can figure out Hyperpin it will be installed. It seems a little more complicated than Hyperpin, or maybe because I just don't know enough about it.

I'd second the suggestion for putting solenoids or a big arse relay in to get the force feedback.

Although, the option to turn them on or off is good if you are like me and have a game at midnight when you can't sleep. My cab is getting a headphone socket for the same reason.

Your pin came out sweet!

Very nice job on the artwork. You used the same style vinyl mamemarquees gets for us.

Now your pin needs one last touch.

A custom aluminum water jet engraved game sign between the DMD and backbox screens! Here's what Bent98 did for the game we built for him. It's what we now do for all the games we build. Price is not too bad either, about $50-60.

post-15037-142870572973_thumb.jpg

post-15037-142870572975_thumb.jpg

post-15037-142870572976_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

I am drawing upon a few ideas now. My table is still VERY much in the planning stage... I only start back to work Monday after 3 months of being unemployed! So I am a couple months minimum from start..

However, your premise and all the history of Pinball I have been reading.. I see a vast Cemetery, with Backboxes for headstones....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

One of Stern's best games is Star Trek. It's a lot of fun, the colour changing lights are a great addition to their games. They are really good for showing you your target shots and what mode your in.

It's as much fun as WoZ or TSPP. I rate it better then MM or AFM, just a great game.

Archived