Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

The Jiggawatt - MAME arcade intro

TimothyTim

Hey Everybody I dont usually post, In fact i never have, but the info on some of these threads has really helped me. Im going blind and one of the items on my "Blind Bucket list" is to build my own mame cab and play.

Im calling mine The Jiggawatt.

I wanted to give back and share.

I do PC repair on my own and the patch guy is my logo (I wore an eye patch for 10 years)

Enjoy.

Dude - I have had a BAD few weeks, maybe even months. My work SUCKS!!!! I have been a shell of myself lately with family, friends, etc.... I just want to thank you for posting this and for your insanely great attitude. I hope you post more going forward and tell us about your bucket list and more about yourself. I know for me it was a nice wakeup call to life and probably will be to others posting soon!

Thanks again. Love the intro and the positivity!

Tristeele

Glad my words made a difference. I know a crappy job can really affect everything in life. I feel my worst when im not moving forward. Don't ever buy into the thought "there's nothing i can do" its a lie. Tell it to yourself enough times and you'll believe it. We can always do SOMETHING. I've been there.. got the T-Shirt and i'll probably go back for another.

About me? I love computers. I have since I was a kid (I read my MS DOS 5.0 book cover to cover). I'm self taught and am approaching a level of skill that I've always wanted. I have something called Marfan syndrome also called the "Giant Killer" (im not a fan of the nick name. lol) feel free to google the heck out of it.

And Thanks for the "Thanks" man. Glad you like the vid.

My cab is coming along well. I'll post some when i think its photo worthy. I want to add a Flux capacitor near the coin mec. They are CRAZY expensive so Im gonna try to build one. I just need to get started with the lights. Im looking for them.. With my bad vision soldering is a bad idea. Good news is I have EVery thing i need.. just busting my brains on the software setup.

Please let me know if you have any ideas.

My cab is coming along well. I'll post some when i think its photo worthy. I want to add a Flux capacitor near the coin mec. They are CRAZY expensive so Im gonna try to build one. I just need to get started with the lights. Im looking for them.. With my bad vision soldering is a bad idea. Good news is I have EVery thing i need.. just busting my brains on the software setup.

Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Take a look at this instructable

http://www.instructables.com/id/Flux-Capacitor/

Archived