Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

NullDC or DEmul, which do you prefer.

keltoigael

I've not looked at DC emulation for ages. Do either of them support the analogue stick and triggers on an X360 pad or DC controller via a USB adaptor?

I have never had a controller issue with NullDC using the Xbox 360 controller wired or wireless. The analog stick and triggers have always worked for me. The default plugin in the Maple menu should be able to map the controller. There is another plugin called PuruPuru that works as well.

Both are still far from perfect, but I'd say nullDC and then Demul for the WinCE games since nullDC doesn't support them.

Some games might run better in one emulator than the other though so you'll always need both if you want to get as many games playable as possible.

Demul "feels" more like a real DC to me, probably because it has less graphical glitches. A few games like Bangai-O have better sound in NullDC though, so it's worth keeping both and seeing which works best. Hopefully the next Demul update makes the sound better for those games it has problems with.

Depends on your specs. I've mainly used NullDC since I can get some decent FPS out of it, but, DEMUL does support more games.

Less graphical glitches... on my machine, I could dispute that, though I've heard it runs well on other computers, so it's likely just the fact that my computer's fairly old. So, DEMUL if you have a machine that is fast and supports it, otherwise, use NullDC.

Both are still far from perfect, but I'd say nullDC and then Demul for the WinCE games since nullDC doesn't support them.

Some games might run better in one emulator than the other though so you'll always need both if you want to get as many games playable as possible.

I'm with brolly on this one. Most games work wonderful on nullDC for me, but the WinCE games need Demul.

Archived