Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

ITT-We build the smallest/ portable Hyperspin build.

LSDguy

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSD

You do have VLC installed right? I'm sure you do, but just checking. Also, are you running it from the SD card? I've noticed sluggish transitions and stuff when running from USB before which is one of the reasons I tried to shrink my package down to fit in the internal storage.

I could zip my package up and have you download it as I've moved it to other PCs already so I know it's complete.

Tapatalked from my Note 3

I have VLC installed brother and I installed combined community codec pack and still same video issues. Also, tried k lite. I even installed this free flv player app from the app store. Some videos now work but not all. It's odd.

Send me a pm about your pack brother. Thanks for your help and support!

LSD

Yea looks like the solution Microsoft offers is SFCscan or run the DISM tool.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/957310

Another note, ran the Dism tool and the secs can both ended in error. Error 605 for dism. I've looked up various sites and this seems to be a problem with windows 8 and 8.1. I've yet to find a solution. This .net 3.5 framework problem is the main brick wall for all other emulators.

I have VLC installed brother and I installed combined community codec pack and still same video issues. Also, tried k lite. I even installed this free flv player app from the app store. Some videos now work but not all. It's odd.

Send me a pm about your pack brother. Thanks for your help and support!

Let me zip this thing up... I'll do the new version first... I also have the old Hyperspin as well in a complete package.

Hi LSD,

Here is a video of a user bloomberg flashing the bios.

You prolly already seen this already but I thought I would try and help anyway I could. I am doing a little research here and there. It seems there may be two different versions running around now. One with windows 8 (batch 1) and another with win 8.1 (2nd batch). I believe they sold out of first batch 1 and then batch 2 came with a newer win?? I ordered mine I could maybe get a batch 2. Who knows. I could be wrong and they all the same just with different os.

LSD...

I zipped that package up and it's 13.6GB zipped..I may try and upload it overnight as soon as I figure out where to host it (if anyone knows a good place to host a large file let me know).

On a side note...I put a Samsung 850 Pro in a machine I stole from a guy for $120...This PC from a complete shutdown will boot into Hyperspin in 15 seconds. Check the video below...was talking to my friend about giving him the old machine I was using is where the commentary is coming from:

Nice brother! That was a quick boot with the Samsung 850 pro ssd? Wow

This guy for some reason sold a SFF HP machine with an i5-3470 and 4GB of DDR3 ram (and a 500GB hard drive which I removed) for $120. This processor alone cost $194 on Amazon. So I purchased a Samsung 850 Pro SSD (120GB) off Amazon and this thing is a beast...it absolutely flies.

The emulators by themselves run. But when Hyperlaunch tries to run the emulator from hyperspin it errors that a hyperlaunch.dll is missing and then tries to install .net framework 3.5 and that fails

Currently running windows update and trying to update everything and try again taking fooorreever

The emulators by themselves run. But when Hyperlaunch tries to run the emulator from hyperspin it errors that a hyperlaunch.dll is missing and then tries to install .net framework 3.5 and that fails

Currently running windows update and trying to update everything and try again taking fooorreever

I'm syncing one of my packages in Dropbox right now. Tomorrow morning I'll pm you a link to it if all goes well with the upload and you can maybe try it out. I'm also rar'ing the old version up as well so you can try it also.

Speak to me about this. I thought mame was the only one that worked with hyperspin without hyper launch. How do I configure my systems bro

LSD...sending you a PM with the package download link.

In order to change your systems to use the normal method instead of Hyperlaunch, I believe you do it in HyperHQ under the Wheel settings for each emulator:

post-139981-142870668957_thumb.jpg

Speak to me about this. I thought mame was the only one that worked with hyperspin without hyper launch. How do I configure my systems bro

Yep as IgotGAME shows in his screenshot. You should be able to get quite a few working this way.

On a side note... My Meegopad dual boot Windows 8.1/Android 4.4 will be here today. Testing will begin tonight.

Update: After waiting 3 weeks to get my Meegopad, it won't boot into windows. Keep asking me to run recovery as windows didn't boot properly or it just boots to a blue screen and never loads. So mad right now...

Archived