Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

ITT-We build the smallest/ portable Hyperspin build.

LSDguy

the meego has bluetooth as well, this one does anyways... http://maketheone.com/product/meegopad-t01-32gb-windows-8-mini-pc-travel-kit/

and you can get it with the non trial windows

That's really not a bad deal. I think I'm going to wait until the dual boot android is ready for prime time before buying one again. I thought I was getting that before, but all I got was a disaster of a device that didn't work at all.

Tapatalked from my Note 3

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not been able to find any explicit instructions about installing another OS on the meegopad. Someone poste something in the thread but it was in Chinese and did not seem to explain much of anything. However, if you saw from the previous vid. Nes was running. I haven't had time to dick around with it because of work being busy. I'll post an update with stuff soon.

I know it's Chinese, but why put a trial version of windows on it and not tell you how to install a proper OS.

Has the trial been hacked to never expire? Is it like a prerelease test version before it goes RTM?

Far as I can tell it comes with windows 8 and a activation code that was expired asking to be activated. Maybe it was a trial code, who knows.

yea its a 30 day trial version of win 8 pro... i mean installing a new os from a usb drive of some type shouldnt be all that difficult. you may just need to turn uefi off for older os's and im not sure if thats an option or not. LSDguy windows loader will activate windows 7 and newer ;)

• 1 month later...
any updates?

Hey man, I haven't been able to update because of work and the fact that we are moving soon. Sometime in April I'll begin messing with it again. Thanks for checking in brother, it's been a pain but it will be complete.

• 1 month later...

Hey brother, I'm coming up on summer break, I may start messing with this again soon. Also, just finished my other improv class. Last time I got Nintendo working, next I'll try mame. Also, I'll try to use the new beta as it seems to run much smoother and speedier. But some time at the end of the month I'll try and get back to it.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived