Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

fr0stbyt3

Hyperbase Live: Public Beta

To all users, sets I upload now are available in HyperBase Live as soon as they hit the FTP so feel free to follow along with the audit and back us up. I'm going to skip ahead and do a few more popular systems for demo purposes before resuming alphabetical order. Cheers!

@ci2own Best looking ones yet! Well done!

9 minutes ago, Avar said:

To all users, sets I upload now are available in HyperBase Live as soon as they hit the FTP so feel free to follow along with the audit and back us up. I'm going to skip ahead and do a few more popular systems for demo purposes before resuming alphabetical order. Cheers!

@ci2own Best looking ones yet! Well done!

Any other new system on the way?

it's such a piece of gaming history, after nintendo pulled out, sony returned to it's dungeons and Philips changed the design and launched at it as the CD-I (ZOMG) which is the reason why the CD-I has so many nintendo franchise titles .

I bet there is an alternate universe where the Nintendo Playstation came to fruition and went on to dominate that next generation of consoles, SEGA died out like it did in this universe, Sony didn't do it's own thing because they were successful with the NPS (Nintendo PlayStation), and then there was only Nintendo left for all time, because Microsoft didn't want to go up against them when there wasn't Sony around to help.