Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Taking Things to the next level!!

shakenbake

First off I want to thank everyone here for the tremendous outpouring of support. VPcabs.com has taken off way faster than I had imagined. Orders for cabs have been coming in much faster than I anticipated. I decided to make this official and take things to the next level. Yesterday I leased a 3000sf assembly room with a nice unfinished woodshop area in the back.

I am determined to offer the best products at the best possible prices while providing crazy good service. I have a few brand new products that I will be launching soon now that I have hired some extra help and have the room to get things done. My goal over the next 6 weeks is to have at least 5 VP2000 systems in stock and a few of the new VPcabs pinball systems(pics coming soon). Please feel free to offer any advice or ideas. I want my products to be developed and driven by the people here who love to play Virtual Pinball.

assemblyroom_zpsfe7c1f21.jpg

Wow, that's awesome shakenbake! Glad to hear that there's so much interest out there. Seems that pinball may be on the rebound, which is great news for all of us!

I couldn't agree more. I am a huge pinball fan. My brother owns a very large arcade here in town and I've been lucky to get to play some great machines(just picked up a TOTAN last week) without having to pay for them!! I really didn't think there would be so many people enjoying this hobby. I'm real excited to see all the new developments that are taking this more mainstream.

I'd like to stock a little of everything. I have a ton of stuff in right now just not on the website yet. I'm thinking of offering a complete cabinet minus displays and computer for the folks that want to pick their own. It will include all hardware, a real DMD with PinDMD2, buttons, wiring, glass and all trim painted in black for $2499. Just add your monitors and computer.

That's awesome man, congrats and best of luck to you! Btw, I haven't forgotten about your offer to make my wiring harness. My builds are all on pause, as we are having work done to our basement, but you will certainly have my business. We'll be in touch! :)

• 2 weeks later...

The latest shipment from Mameman. These all sold last week so I'm keeping Greg real busy. I can't stress enough how fantastic the quality of the cabinets are. My father In-Law came by yesterday and he is never impressed by anyhting I do. It's the first time I've ever heard him say the words amazing and my name in the same sentence lol.

photo_zpsbc15d216.jpg

I have most things in. Feel free to send me a list of what you need and I'll get some pricing for you. Ohh and I'm also making custom labeled cab buttons in 5 colors all 12v LED

Oh that sounds interesting, please show us some pics when ya get everything settled.

Archived