Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSpin version 1.4 released for all

gigapig

Did you have this issue before you started using the new HS?  I have always had this happen the first time HS starts.  After the first launch, it loads right away.  Regardless of the version.

Thanks,

Ron

Hello Ron,

I have this alltime even when i am choosing games. Whem i use the old Hyperspin version there is no problem. Hyperspin wait everytime abaout 5 sec. before showing the video the sound you can hear directly.

I am using the ArcadeVGA 5000 maybe there is a problem with this. I cannot disable hardware acceleration in the new Flashplayer even when i am playing videos in Youtube.

With kindly regard,

Dennis

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Ron,

I have this alltime even when i am choosing games. Whem i use the old Hyperspin version there is no problem. Hyperspin wait everytime abaout 5 sec. before showing the video the sound you can hear directly.

I am using the ArcadeVGA 5000 maybe there is a problem with this. I cannot disable hardware acceleration in the new Flashplayer even when i am playing videos in Youtube.

With kindly regard,

Dennis

The strange thing is when i connect the hyperspin computer with another computer over Remote Desktop RDP then the video plays directly.

yeah I would ask that from a curiosity standpoint as well.  It's sort of odd to come back full force for a few months, and then drop off the face of the earth again.  That just doesn't seem right ya know?  And like some other suggestions in the beta thread, if it's that hard to stay on it because of whatever reason, then maybe bring a few trusted developers into the fold so that at least some progress could be made while you had to deal with life.  But I'd just be interested to know what the heck happened to the hyperspin guru again?  I hope it's not bad.

I'm currently using the 1.4 beta version that was available to Platinum members.  Is there a difference between that version and the stable release version?  I've been having major issues with Hyper HQ mysteriously freezing and deleting my Main Menu xml.  If the stable release version fixes this, I'd happily install it.

Windows Defender is reporting that HyperSpin Beta 015 is Malware and has a trojan on Win 8.1 Pro. I take it that it's a false positive as it never  reported that in the past. I just re-installed Windows 8.1 Pro and HyperSpin and got this today.

It was just added to the defender rules update that came through yesterday. False positive, but you'll have to add an exception.

I just downloaded it and .....

Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah.C!plock

Category: Trojan

Description: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

Recommended action: Remove this software immediately.

items:
container file: E: \ Retro \ HS_1.4_Beta_015.zip
file: E: \ Retro \ HS_1.4_Beta_015.zip-> HyperSpin.exe

scanned with Microsoft Security Essentials   

• Avar unpinned this topic

Archived