Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperSpin version 1.4 released for all

gigapig

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I went back to Win 8.1 because 10 has all kinds of issues and I actually like the look and feel of 8.1 anyways probably one if the few but if you just put the HyperSpin folder as an exception everything will work just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the comments, it looks like its not quite ready for Windows 10? I am running 1.3.3, and currently HyperHQ crashes everytime I attempt to change a path, and HyperSpin.exe doesnt load any art, videos, or anything really.

I am running 1.3.3  on Windows 10 as well, and so far, I have not had serious issues, so it may be depend on the respective setup.

I'm running the newest 1.4 with RocketLauncher and RetroArch

Since making those updates, everything runs like butter on my Windows 10 setup.

Making what updates exactly? Mine has been ready to update for days, but I'm waiting to know exactly what I need to do in Win 10 to make sure it works with zero downtime.

Well I was on 1.3, and using HyperLaunch and various emulators like Fusion, Nestopia, Project64 etc.

I switched from Hyperspin 1.3 to the newest Beta
From HyperLaunch to RocketLauncher
and From various emulators to RetroArch.

Updating HS is easy, just extract the DL into your HS directory.
RocketLauncher's website has a tutorial for converting from HyperLaunch
And google SimplyAustin on youtube and you will see a super straightforward tutorial for switching to RetroArch (something I thought would be hard, and didn't deem necessary till last week when I decided I'd never go back lol)

Well I was on 1.3, and using HyperLaunch and various emulators like Fusion, Nestopia, Project64 etc.

I switched from Hyperspin 1.3 to the newest Beta

From HyperLaunch to RocketLauncher

and From various emulators to RetroArch.

Updating HS is easy, just extract the DL into your HS directory.

RocketLauncher's website has a tutorial for converting from HyperLaunch

And google SimplyAustin on youtube and you will see a super straightforward tutorial for switching to RetroArch (something I thought would be hard, and didn't deem necessary till last week when I decided I'd never go back lol)

Oh, I thought you meant updates to Win 10. I'm already up to date on RL & HS etc...

HI,

currently I have Hyperspin 1.3.3.0 and Hypelaunch 3.1.0.5b and I would like to update them to Hyperspin 1.4 015 stable version and to RocketLauncher.

Well, which is the better way to do it?

Is it better that first of all I update Hyperspin following those instructions:

"Extract the exe  into your HyperSpin folder and overwrite (you may want to backup the original first)

Open the settings.ini file located in C:\HyperSpin\Settings and change the path to HyperLaunch to Hyperlaunch_Path=C:\RocketLauncher\RocketLauncher.exe"

and then I have to update HyperLaunch to RocketLauncher followinf this guide:

http://www.rlauncher.com/wiki/index.php?title=Transition_From_HyperLaunch3

Is it the correct procedure?

than you!

• 1 month later...
  • Avar unpinned this topic

Archived