Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Cabinet Art: Pre-cut Assets For You!

citizninsane

I recently finished my pincab and, to my surprise, one of the most time consuming parts was the artwork. I went with a collage type theme so I ended up spending countless hours cutting out various assets for the design. I figured that I'd post all of the cutouts for others to use and hopefully save a little time in creating their designs.

I've placed png versions on the ftp of about 45 assets for any paid forum member to use here:

/Upload Here/citizninsane/pincab_art/png/

Here's the list of assets for quick reference:

post-70585-142870589252_thumb.jpg

The final versions that I used in my art were live traced in Illustrator CS6. If anyone has any interest in those then let me know and I'll add them to the ftp as well.

Enjoy!

citizninsane

Sure! Here are the left sides of the cabinet and backbox along with the front of the cabinet. There are a few spots that look like errors on the front and side of the cabinet. Those areas were being covered by the legs or the top side rails on my cabinet so I didn't really worry about them being perfect.

Left back box side:

post-70585-142870589262_thumb.jpg

Left cabinet side:

post-70585-142870589267_thumb.jpg

Cabinet front

post-70585-142870589265_thumb.jpg

Thanks! Yea, I intentionally made it pretty busy. I felt like it really speaks to what a hyperpin cab gives you. One cabinet jam packed full of tables. Plus, all of the original table artwork is so good! I wanted to incorporate as much as I could to pay homage to all of the hard work that other artists have put into each table.

Because of my approach, I ended up with a ton of assets. I figured that I'd put them up here for others to use in their designs wether they be super clean, or really busy ;)

Hope they help in whatever way you want to use them!

No i can't because he doesn't exist yet ! :)

I'm collecting various images and i make it later... i don't definitly choose my theme, i thing i'll use star wars in the theme but don't know yet if i'll use only star wars or other thing in same time.

The final versions that I used in my art were live traced in Illustrator CS6. If anyone has any interest in those then let me know and I'll add them to the ftp as well.

Enjoy!

citizninsane

Any chance you could post the Illustrator versions?

Thanks!

Bill

Can you change you're post please. The whole world doesn't need to know our ftp server address, simply \Upload here\... should suffice.

You got it. Sorry...this is one of my first posts, didn't know the etiquette. I assumed that it wouldn't be a big deal considering it's protected. Just about every site out there has an ftp so it would be pretty easy for anyone to find ours (just like they could most other sites) if really they wanted to.

Any chance you could post the Illustrator versions?

Thanks!

Bill

I went ahead and uploaded .eps versions to the server. I also expanded the artwork and saved them as CS5 documents just in case you don't have CS6. They're on the FTP here:

/Upload Here/citizninsane/pincab_art/eps/

Cheers!

citizninsane

wow, thanks a lot for sharing these.

Me too am still in art development and could really use some of these characters.

So any .ai would be more than welcome and really appreciated :beer:

EPS versions are on the FTP!!

/Upload Here/citizninsane/pincab_art/eps/

Thanks,

citizninsane

Thank you so much.

With all this candy I might be able to create some art for my cab !

I'm still a total n0oB when it comes to Illustrator though.

So I'm in for a steep learning curve I'm afraid.

Thank you so much.

With all this candy I might be able to create some art for my cab !

I'm still a total n0oB when it comes to Illustrator though.

So I'm in for a steep learning curve I'm afraid.

No prob! You don't have to know too much about Illustrator in order to use the files. I actually created all of my cab artwork in Photoshop...I just pulled in the vectors that I created in Illustrator as smart objects and laid everything out from there.

Hope that helps and good luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Guaranteed! Listed here are the particular eventually left facets from the case as well as backbox combined with the front from the case. There are some destinations that will appear like problems within the the front as well as aspect from the case. Those places were being included in the particular feet or even the most notable side rails in my personal case well, i decided not to truly concern yourself with these being great.

www.pass4sure.co.uk

http://www.arbor.edu/

http://www.hp.com/

Archived