Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Project 64 - 2.1.0.1

5thWolf

Well, I found another version of Project 64 2.1.0.1 for those of you who missed it's release like I did :P

Was officially released on the first according to the official site. However as ussual now, the installer from the official site is loaded with bloat ware. Get it here with bloat ware & installer removed. You can place it anywhere and just run it.

PROJECT 64 2.1.0.1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i am having trouble getting this to launch via hyperspin, i just see a blank screen =(

I had the same issues. I had to open it independently and change a setting to make sure it would open to full screen. Worked fine after that

Good Infos

Thanks....

Well, I found another version of Project 64 2.1.0.1 for those of you who missed it's release like I did :P

Was officially released on the first according to the official site. However as ussual now, the installer from the official site is loaded with bloat ware. Get it here with bloat ware & installer removed. You can place it anywhere and just run it.

PROJECT 64 2.1.0.1

• 1 year later...

I revive this thread because I cant get Project64 2.1 start working from Hyperlaunch. It works well as a standalone application, but if I use HL it opens the Emulator and the load file dialog appears. Project64 does not support 7z, so I guess I must tell HL to open it in a temp folder and pass this file to the emulator?! Any advice or hints for me? Most of the other emulators are working fine.

I revive this thread because I cant get Project64 2.1 start working from Hyperlaunch. It works well as a standalone application, but if I use HL it opens the Emulator and the load file dialog appears. Project64 does not support 7z, so I guess I must tell HL to open it in a temp folder and pass this file to the emulator?! Any advice or hints for me? Most of the other emulators are working fine.

Check project64 extensions support on global settings under emulators tab.

In case, just add 7z.

Hi,

7z is in the list of extensions. HL unzips it in my temp folder, but that path seems not to be given to the emulator. What module do you use for v2.1?

Sorry for late reply.

I'm using Project64 2.1.0.1 with 2.0.0.14 module.

hejezyhy.jpg

• 3 years later...

Archived