Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Reicast exit???

Sting

• 1 month later...

Have Reicast working on NVidia Shield but cannot close it down. It boots directly from Hyperspin but now I just cant close it down, it keeps looping back to the dreamcast bios screen.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks in advance

Have Reicast working on NVidia Shield but cannot close it down. It boots directly from Hyperspin but now I just cant close it down, it keeps looping back to the dreamcast bios screen.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks in advance

Had this happen once after a crash in reicast, force close both reicast and hyperspin from the apps menu.  

• 5 months later...

Any thoughts ?

Thanks in advance

I keep getting a similar thing to this

Boot game from HS then bring up exit menu hit exit.

The screen flashes to recast game list and boots straight back up again.

Anyone got a fix?

Not messed with it much so will try some different builds and build combos over the weekend

Any pointers welcome

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I initially tried the version from the Play Store.  It was tricky to get the controls right but it worked and Crazy Taxi 2 was full speed.  I also tried Unreal Tournament but it would auto look down (straight at the floor) as soon as I touched the left thumbstick.  I switched to the Android TV nightly and the controls were much better but Crazy Taxi is definitely choppier as far as framerate goes (makes sense since it does say " have bad performance (since they usually have debugging symbols compiled in) ".  Then I switched to the very latest nightly, 2016-12-31, and it has some nicer config options and the menus are better but the framerate is still noticeably slower.  I also tried Unreal Tournament and it still looks straight down at the floor if I touch the left thumbstick (to aim).  Any ideas or is this normal?

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/01/2017 at 10:15 PM, aftermath17 said:

Also get "Detected problems with app native libraries libdc.so relocations" when starting Reicast.  I'm using an Nvidia SHield upgraded to Nougat.  Can't find the config file anywhere either, looked everywhere in /sdcard and elsewhere.

I got the same problem it's a nougat related problem an update will be a good thing. 

I have read the dev behind reicast is not working on updates anymore he shared the code with retroarch team who will continue to update but for now there is no core for android. ?

Archived