Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

How do I insert an intro video into my Hyperspin setup?

Grinder901

Go into :\HyperSpin\Settings\Setting.ini and scroll down to:

[introVideo]
Use_Intro=true
Stop_On_Keypress=true

Confirm that both values are set to true. If "Stop_On_Keypress=true" already, try to determine if your kb or controller is sending input. What control peripherals do you have plugged in?

Ok I took it out. I also clicked off the option allowing to cut the video away with a button

And boom!

Intro video is working. It's the Iron Man/War Machine Drone battle in Iron Man 2. It's a bit long but I love it and could watch it over and over again.

So now that it worked, that leads me to believe that somewhere a command or button is being recognized which is cutting the video out.

I have led blinky on my computer as well as my xbox controllers hooked up to a wireless USB drive. Could either of these things be causing the issue?

Well thanks everyone for your help and suggestions. The video starts now.

any one have any suggestions as to how to figure out if a button or command is causing it to cut the video off?

If nothing else, at least I have the intro video I wanted playing and then Hyperspin can be used.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
On 20/02/2016 at 11:47 PM, Avar said:

I was thinking that initially but I double-checked and I've got 23 Intro vids on randomizer; half are MP4 and work fine.

Sorry to be digging up this topic, could you explain how to do this, to leave the random intro?

Archived