Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hyperbase Live: Public Beta

fr0stbyt3

So you may want to have a credentials check for the HQ option that throws an error message telling the user they need to purchase a membership over at EM with a link to do so and not allow the sync to take place.

HAH! I suppose I never tested with an account that was real but not the correct level. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course you screwed up Giga :teehee:. You have to provide your EmuMovies login under Settings -> Emumovies in order for the video options to show up.

I may be dumb but I have done that, it is possible that I have used the wrong password but there is nothing to tell me that. So I will need to unlink and try again.

post-2819-0-25020400-1458161092_thumb.jp

I may be dumb but I have done that, it is possible that I have used the wrong password but there is nothing to tell me that. So I will need to unlink and try again.

attachicon.gifImage 1.jpg

looks like a bug, unlink your emumovies then link again, there should then be a path listed there

Related to that, have you implemented a check/handling for when a non-Plat member has hit their download allowance for the day? I have a 1GB daily download limit so you would need to handle what happens when EM rejects my download due to me reaching that limit, which could happen mid sync, and block future sync attempts for the day and show a message to notify the user.

It may also be good idea to show the EM member level and/or remaining daily download allowance similar to how you have the HS member level displayed.

Are non paying members for EM able to use DSU? I though you had to be paid member to use that. HyperSync uses the same API as DSU. Are you ableto download videos via HyperSync?

Are non paying members for EM able to use DSU? I though you had to be paid member to use that. HyperSync uses the same API as DSU. Are you ableto download videos via HyperSync?

Looks like you can. Chris will just need to catch this exception when it comes up in communication

ok its stopped again and this keeps happening as it syncs through 

as you can see its stopped at 7:12 where it is 7:27am now 

photo-862.jpg
relicPlatinum Member

Systems

Sync Logs

Settings

Sync Logs

Downloading Video: Ogre Battle - The March of the Black Queen (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
03/17/2016 at 7:12AM
Downloading box : Exertainment Mountain Bike Rally & Speed Racer (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading cart : SimAnt (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading cart : SimEarth - The Living Planet (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading cart : Rocko's Modern Life - Spunky's Dangerous Day (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading Video: On the Ball (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading cart : SimCity 2000 (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading box : Flintstones, The (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading cart : Smurfs Travel the World, The (Europe).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading Video: Push-Over (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading cart : Shadowrun (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading cart : Roger Clemens' MVP Baseball (USA) (Rev 1).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading Video: Pit-Fighter (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Downloading Video: Pieces (USA).png from Super Nintendo Entertainment System

ok so here are the results it seems for videos and snaps it saves in a folder named videos rather then video so thats 1 minor error 

another thing i think it was a problem on my end after i set up another system for it to sync through i forgot to press the disk  save icon as it is now syncing sega gensis 

so my bad 

apart from that im just getting that issue where it syncs through but stops after awhile so you have to keep pressing the big button 

my result for sega genesis was diffrent tho it kept syncing with out stopping unlike the snes 

another minor bug i found is it shows that its grabbing content which i already have in my folders even so it already synced through the process  - as well as showing that its syncing still even so the process has finished - http://imgur.com/Vnq62Cn

and finally ive noticed it downloads videos and snaps twice makeing a folder named videos and one named hyperspin media folder which are the same content 
\Hyper Tech\HyperSpinmedia\Super Nintendo Entertainment System\Videos - as well as this path - Media\Sega Genesis\Videos - http://postimg.org/image/jv5dk1vav/

Sync Complete for Sega Genesis
03/17/2016 at 8:03AM
Downloading themes : Lion King, The (World).zip from Sega Genesis
03/17/2016 at 8:03AM
Downloading themes : Sonic The Hedgehog 3 (USA).zip from Sega Genesis
03/17/2016 at 8:02AM
Downloading box : Pit-Fighter (World) (Rev A).png from Sega Genesis
03/17/2016 at 8:02AM
Downloading box : Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel (USA).png from Sega Genesis
03/17/2016 at 8:01AM
Downloading box : X-Men (USA).png from Sega Genesis
Downloading box : Xenon 2 - Megablast (Europe).png from Sega Genesis
Downloading box : Zombies Ate My Neighbors (USA).png from Sega Genesis
Downloading box : Zoom! (World).png from Sega Genesis
Downloading themes : Mutant League Football (USA, Europe).zip from Sega Genesis
Downloading box : WWF Royal Rumble (World).png from Sega Genesis
Downloading box : Zero Tolerance (USA, Europe).png from Sega Genesis
Downloading box : WWF WrestleMania - The Arcade Game (USA, Europe).png from Sega Genesis
Downloading box : Wrestle War (Japan, Europe).png from Sega Genesis
Downloading box : Zero Wing (Europe).png from Sega Genesis
Downloading box : World Series Baseball (USA).png from Sega Genesis

I just tested it and I can't download the SQ vids, it gave me the sync loop every 2 minutes just like when I tried to download the HQ vids. But, I can download the PNG snaps.

I just confirmed with Circo that you must be a paid member over at emumovie to sync videos. This is why it's not working. Anyone can sync PNGs with the download limit per day.

Since you are a moderator here you get a free lifetime subscription at emumovies. I will get that set up for you shortly.

Yeah I figured that vids were for paying members only. After I tried syncing the HQ vids and got the sync loop I realized that was the case and I just wanted to test the SQ vids from a free account to see if it would produce that same looping behavior.

But that free sub is awesome, thanks guys! No rush on that at all, I know there's a lot of stuff going on here and at EM at the moment.

This was added to the "features in the works" list. Keep em coming.

maybe I missed something, how do you actually get it to download something?  Im logged into both it and emumovies and theres no start button.. Hitting the sync button just says all systems complete in like 10 seconds

Did you go into any of the systems and change the configuration settings and click save?

Yeah I figured that vids were for paying members only. After I tried syncing the HQ vids and got the sync loop I realized that was the case and I just wanted to test the SQ vids from a free account to see if it would produce that same looping behavior.

But that free sub is awesome, thanks guys! No rush on that at all, I know there's a lot of stuff going on here and at EM at the moment.

You are all set with the lifetime member over there

still hanging for me when i try open it seems to be showing 3 processes running at same time when i end process on them it gives me a black screen in other words it crashes - the only fix for now is to delete this folder C:\Users\leslie\AppData\Roaming\Hyperbase Live - as an example

nevermind got that working, thanks for this Frosty hope it blows hypersync out of the water though not sure thats possible

Well the first round of features are aimed at bringing back everything you know and love. The second round of new features is where all the awesomesauce comes in.

still hanging for me when i try open it seems to be showing 3 processes running at same time when i end process on them it gives me a black screen in other words it crashes - the only fix for now is to delete this folder C:\Users\leslie\AppData\Roaming\Hyperbase Live - as an example

Please verify that:

You're running from the desktop link.

You've restarted the computer since it first happened.

You have no other instances of the app

Hyper-Stoked!

Ima grab a Mt Dew, some Dorritos and give this a testing.

From what I gather, is that Win XP won't be supported on this?

Windows XP is not a target for us. If you get it to work, that's great. But not recommended. 

Downloading GameCube and MAME SQ vids at the same time.

Program seems to have stalled out for 20 minutes now

after fetching about 1,000 MP4s. Not sure if it's a

EmuMovies server issue or not.

btw, thanks for this!

Downloading GameCube and MAME SQ vids at the same time.

Program seems to have stalled out for 20 minutes now

after fetching about 1,000 MP4s. Not sure if it's a

EmuMovies server issue or not.

btw, thanks for this!

Press the sync button again and see what it does

The program resumed on it's own after about 25 minutes of inactivity.

Question: If I have a wheel that's not "officially" name does HBL name match?

i.e., I have a test system named NES and not Nintendo Entertainment System.

• Avar locked this topic

Archived