Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

cowbells

So, I had a friend come over a while back and to my surprise, the system he could not wait to play was the original Game Boy. Turns out, he was a Game Boy fanatic! Anyway, he was asking me about filtering just Super Game Boy versions of games with enhanced content. I couldn't find anything on this, so I made up a list. Here's every original Game Boy game that is in some way enhanced when using Super Game Boy that I could find. Put it in your Genres list or make a Main Menu wheel for it! Enjoy!

<script src="http://pastebin.com/embed_js.php?i=Q7rSprLw"></script>

Ok, I can't figure out how to use pastebin 'cause I'm a dummy. Just follow this link: http://pastebin.com/embed_js.php?i=Q7rSprLw

If someone helps me on this, I'll edit this post.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Actually the last No-intro list has SGB Enhanched games listed already. You can simply use that list to load through RetroArch and even MESS has a driver that I've added to my copy of MESS.

In the process of updating my databases and I was wondering if your database contained more entries or was more up to date than cowbells' was. Your folder is empty on the ftp and I don't see this database on your site either. When I see your HL audit @ 658 I'm assuming you filter through (SGB Enhanced) in your database but my main goal is to just make sure that the db I have pretty much the best one available and the naming convention is official.

Glad to see work has been made on this!

Dr. Maxwell. If you notice, I posted that list in 2013 :D

But thank you for the info. Still need to mess with RetroArch. It's amazing, everytime I walk away from emulation, I come back 6 months later and all kinds of new stuff is out there.

Yeah, that list is from the latest no-intro set and they updated the naming conventions to include attachments and peripheral devices as a parentheses.

Your list was accurate at the time of course. The list I've provided is accurate but needs year and maybe CRC added. For now, it serves to load games and wheel art and I'm happy with that. I'm working on too many systems to stop for the details. I'll leave that to others to play with ^..^ This is an unofficial list ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

I'm trying to build a rom set with the database, but it seems that many games are from Game Boy Color No Intro, I tought that SGB was only compatible with original GB games...

How GBC can be bordered?

Anyone has a complete set to PM me?

Thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...

Does anyone have a full set of video snaps or game snaps for super game boy? I copied about half of the videos from the gbc wheel but was wondering if the other hundred or so had color snaps. If there isn't any, I may just fill the missing with black and white gb videos.

thanks

• 8 months later...
On 5.11.2016 at 3:02 PM, ninja2bceen said:

Does anyone have a full set of video snaps or game snaps for super game boy? I copied about half of the videos from the gbc wheel but was wondering if the other hundred or so had color snaps. If there isn't any, I may just fill the missing with black and white gb videos.

thanks

you found or have done some videos?

Archived