The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

46" / 30" / 19" widebody cabinet

chriz99

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And thanks to you and ext2k and MOW for the software and testing !!

Test report 1:

It runs good, config is simple if you get the ropes of what what is !

Only little downside it seems to slow down VP a bit, the ball is not so fluent anymore.

the new loading screen is cool but it brings up VP over my hyperpin screen, it runs fine afterwards but it's a little messy

And thanks to you and ext2k and MOW for the software and testing !!Test report 1:

Only little downside it seems to slow down VP a bit, the ball is not so fluent anymore.

no slow down probs here, what pc specs are you using?

the new loading screen is cool but it brings up VP over my hyperpin screen, it runs fine afterwards but it's a little messy

yes, same issue here. I use my old fplaunch file until the new one is fixed.

That is what i'm affraid of, if i'm correct the basic working is the same as the UVP backglass ? That's a real hit-the-breaks on some tables.

But my first plans are to use it for the ligthing of the buttons and such, so hope that's good for all tables ?

Don't have the ledwiz yet, but am very excited on looking at it all !

Nice work guys !

That is what i'm affraid of, if i'm correct the basic working is the same as the UVP backglass ? That's a real hit-the-breaks on some tables.

But my first plans are to use it for the ligthing of the buttons and such, so hope that's good for all tables ?

Don't have the ledwiz yet, but am very excited on looking at it all !

Nice work guys !

it's my fault to report it, no slow downs as of yet. it's just me i guess but further testing will commence... i got a lots of peeps showing up tonight for a big led party

I love the idea with the playfield-leds, but the problem is: It's impossible to match the led flasher position with the virtual lcd flasher position, because every pinball has different flasher locations.

so it could be weird when it blinks on the wrong position. with topper flasher you are more flexible, because it reflects to the playfield glass and the room.

just a thought, make some vids and let see :tee:

Agreed. Its not perfect, but the nice thing about it is that it feels more 3D, if that makes sense...

While I have Left, Center, Right on the top, the sides are top, middle, bottm.

Top = Left

Middle = Center

Bottom = Right

The way I think about it is that in a real pin, the flashers "bleed" all over the playfield, which is what the effect is on the side LEDs.

I am going to wire it up so that I can turn them on/off and just leave the topper if I choose to. Since all the side LEDs use the same +12v, it is a simple switch.

it is not the same basic working as the uvp server, so there is no stutter like uvp backglass.

every table rocks here with full 32 outputs :D

Hi Chris,

Glad to hear that, you say it works different, can you explain that a bit more ?

And could this technic be used for a improvement of the UPV server that could work better (with less stutter) than the current software ?

Archived