Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Mini-Pin X Build

njay

lol no one side is 1 cm longer but hey i dont mind and you dont see it :P

but i thank you for your great idea for the bezel paint job , i was able to get rid of the spray with some terpentine (that is wat its called here)

yeah only 28 will be 31 in a few hours i do only Vp tables with dmd and some by UW and LH that is alphanum

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
anyone can help ?

the legs seem produced this way

that ther not straight down but from

the mounting holes outward a little

Yes. This is how pinball legs are. They are bent outwards for better stabilization on the ground.

Last two things ordered:

1x USB Hub to be mounted on the underside of the cab for easy usb use

1x Site USB Wifi Stick for internet use i am lazy so i don't have to go upstairs to my internet PC

what way do you find to install the backglas with the playfield?

What do you mean ? i don't understand sorry

here is two new pics

1. with some fan protectors mounted

2. the new lockdown bar due to the gab between my monitor and the cabinet in the front its a little bit bigger then usual

post-11482-142870571668_thumb.jpg

post-11482-142870571669_thumb.jpg

It's Finished :)

the latest addition was a Sharkoon Spin USB hub that i screwed to the underside of the cabinet for easy usb access for my sticks or mouse/keyboard.

Vid:

(the vid is still being processed by youtube so sorry for the grainy picture please wait until youtube finishes converting it)

• 3 weeks later...

Have I oversee this vid?

:vollkommenauf: - too much work at night.

Is that VP - what you show us there?

Which is it 8 or 9?

...I read about a toritorial in hyperpin. Have search in the folder and found it, that could be the way for me to learn that too (need step for step) ;)

Cool idea to make the pc on - have you connect it direct to your mainboard?

Hi M8,

I only run VP9 on my cabinet with VPinmame 2.2 , its really easy to use with UVP server for the backbox i needed some time to research it to but now its easy to add tables etc. i even added some FP tables to the mix to

Yes the usb hub is directly connected to my mobo , really easy like this !

• 4 weeks later...

sorry to bump this old build thread but something strange happend:

i have two 120 mm fans in the mainbox and after a few hours of play the air it puts out is warm.

in my backbox i don't have any fans its a small space with the monitor and two speakers from logitech installed in there.

past saturday we where playing a lot of medieval madness and suddenly the sound started crackling the same sound if you blew your speakers so i shut of the cabinet

and checked it the next morning now it was fine.... do you think this is a cause of overheating in the backbox?

Archived