DamnedRegistrations

My Emumovies projects

33 minutes ago, thatman84 said:

Outstanding

So @Circo let you out the basement to make a post!!

0524e8c019e18feae22bb2ee8c1a027272b14c-v5.jpg

• Upvote 3

Absolutely outstanding work damned It is very, very much appreciated my friend. You never cease to amaze!!!

All the updates thus far have been epic! Thank you a bunch!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update....I doubt I will add famicom systems to my setup but appreciate the quality of you output.

just thought does this mean there is a PSP DB update with the recent release as the current public one is not so good afaik

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ligalegend
      Why are videos lower quality when played in Hyperspin ? It's perfect quality when played in Media player.
    • By sajazzman007
      Good Afternoon All,

I have all the images, videos, themes, wheels, bezels setup for Mame in HS/RL and thought it would be a great idea to start creating "Classic" folders to assist in scanning through 7000+ games. As I start to setup all the classic folders, I began to think I will have to copying wheels, themes, videos, images, bezels for RL etc. I was about to just copy and paste my current MAME vids, images, etc for each classic folder however that is a lot of wasted space.

I look through some of the forums for solutions and saw someone mentioned Link Extensions however not in great detail. Is there a program that can redistribute HS media files in one location to using classic folders via.xml files or will this have to be manually done?

Thanks 

• By Kenny Pilgrim
      Hi Guys,

So I've updated to 1.4 and RL the only problem I'm having now is that some of the vids aren't displaying in my MAME wheel. I can hear the audio from the vids but I have no actual visual display.

Can anyone help please?
    • By brendan17k
      Hi.... I have about 1200 wii roms.... I am looking for videos for them. I have about 200. Looking for a complete set. Does anybody know where to get more. I am willing to pay a small fee for your .mp4's if you have them all. Thanks!