DamnedRegistrations

My Emumovies projects

Fanned you should get on the Google sheets it's real easy to keep track and people can see what's happening.

Great job on the N64 vids.

Well I only do one system at a time usually. Figured this would be the easiest way to keep everyone up to date.

After Game Boy, there are a bunch of missing vids to do for NES, Famicom and Game Gear.

• Upvote 1

Awesome! thanks for these dude, the quality is top notch. are there any new intro videos on you're list? i use all of yours but there are  a few missing. no haste offcourse, we still have years to finish lol

• Upvote 1

What other intro videos need redoing? I had already redid a bunch of them like SNES, Genesis, NES and a number of others. I'm not sure if Circo ever used mine to overwrite the old intro videos though. Those ones are kind of a pain to do because I have to record gameplay for like 20-30 different games.

Well i was just thinking that it will be great to have a new intro set  for the better know consoles and handhelds. and since you started already i thought maybe you will do more in the future.

Finished all the missing Game Boy vids from latest db. Over 100 or so games in total, so there's 200+ vids I need to upload. Mostly Japanese titles. I'll upload them later and maybe Circo will get to them this weekend, then I'll grab a link to post here.

Doing Game Gear now. Around 60 missing games to do for this system.

• Upvote 3

The following systems are missing videos completely:

apf imagination machine
  apple ii gs
  casio pv-2000 
  commodore 16 & plus4
  commodore max machine (circo has a wip set since a year)
  doujin soft
  exelvision
  fujitsu fm-7 
  nec 9801
  nec 8801
  nintendo wiiware
  microsoft ms-dos 
  partner
  sega pico,
  spectravideo
  tangerine oric
  tandy trs-80 color computer 3
  thomson mo5

Maybe we as a community could make them?
  • Upvote 2

I am currently updating the GameCube set at emumovies. Got about 100 done so far. Only have a handful uploaded though. Need to spend some time uploading soon.

I would have more but the first 60 or so I accidentally recorded in stereo. So I had to redo. Every gamecube game now works in dolphin so there will be no missing videos.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

Maybe we as a community could make them?

I have none of those systems set up myself but we're missing vids from many other systems as well. Still hundreds to do for Nintendo DS and such. The problem with asking for community help is people submit videos without following Circo's guidelines and their vids end up being useless. I've seen this dozens of times now. His guidelines are simple really and I've done them the same since day one.

Record with FRAPs (or similar program) at 60fps. Edit in Virtualdub. 8 second title screen clip, 30 second gameplay clip. Encode each with x264vfw set to lossless (make sure Virtualdub hack box is checked). Name them "Game (Region) T" for title screen clip, "Game (Region) G" for gameplay clip. Upload to Emumovies FTP user submissions folder. Alert Circo, await for finalizing. Not much to it.

• Upvote 2

Well i was just thinking that it will be great to have a new intro set  for the better know consoles and handhelds.

What other intro videos need redoing?

The GameBoy intro video is in black and white but in RetroArch I use the GameBoy shader (green and black) so would love to see a new intro for the GameBoy using that shader!

post-36206-0-98013700-1474646053_thumb.png

post-36206-0-42734200-1474646059_thumb.png

• Upvote 2

Wow, impressive work damned. You have made hundreds of video, when I only made ten...

Just made 9 videos for Genesis for the WIP database (Unleashed games...) and 1 to complete the openbor set. The vids are on emumovies under shinobi68. it's my very modest contribution ;)

You're welcome, everyone. Just glad to get these done, still many left to go that I'll never be able to finish. Thousands missing for Nintendo DS and Atari 8-bit, for example.

Retrogoonie, all Game Boy vids are recorded in black and white for Emumovies. All you have to do is use a theme with a green video overlay for that effect. I believe the Game Boy theme from the Unified theme set does.

Log into FTP and check here:  /Unsorted Submissions/_Themes/_Presort/Unified Mega Theme/Themes

• Upvote 3

Hi damned,

Just notice there is problem with "panic factory" in your game gear videos. It's the video from barbie instead. I already done the video for factory panic, it's on the emumovies ftp under shinobi68 (more Tarzan...).

Thanks again for your hard work ;)

• Upvote 1

You mean "Factory Panic (Europe)"? It is indeed messed up but that's not my video, check the date on it. That one is old which you can tell by the bad quality and framerate. Thanks for finding that bad one though, I also see there are 3 more empty videos for this system to redo.

I checked your vids and they look fine but they should be 60fps. 30fps is the old standard. You should also just submit your vids the proper way so Circo can process them and officially add them to downloads section.

• Upvote 1