Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

The future of HyperSync

jhabers

The future of HyperSync

Greetings all. It is sad for me to post that Rain will no longer be a part of the HyperSpin team. The entire admin team did not take this decision lightly and there were very valid reasons for cutting ties with Rain. We all wish Rain the best of luck with his future endeavors. We will not be getting into details about our decision but rest assured that our decision was justified.

With that being said HyperSync will continue to operate as normal. A new member who is joining the development team will be announced in the coming weeks. We are all very excited. The HyperSync brand however will be changing in the next few months as a new and improved application is developed along with tons of new features.

The program will be branded at "HyperBase Live". We will continue to offer and much improve on the media content that is delivered to your HyperSpin setups. A few features to look out for:

- Added media types (HyperLaunch media)

- Multiple choices for artwork per set. No longer tied to a static set, will be able to choose from alternate artwork within a set (2d, 3d etc.)

- OPEN API! HyperBase Live will offer an open API so any developer can have access to create their own syncing app or integrate it into a program as they see fit.

- HyperBase Live will have an "official app" but developers are welcome to take a stab bat creating their own program with access to the API.

- Lots MORE!! Details to be released in the coming months.

Jonathan

HyperBase Developer

Rains contributions can not be understated and besides the awesome HyperLaunch efforts, added some of the most exciting improvements to the HyperSpin experience I have seen in years. Excited about continued development and progress.

The one constant is that there is always change.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Does this include the api for emumovies videos?

Will it still require a platinum membership to use the api?

What will happen to platinum membership?

The EmuMovies API is and will be separate from HyperBase Live API. Opening up that API would not be my decision but I will pass along this request.

Yes, you will still need to be platinum to access anything through the API, you will need to authenticate like you do now. The API is meant for other developers. If you are not a developer then don't worry about the API. I don't want it confuse people. All the API does is allow others to develop programs that utilize HyperBases content instead of a single application,

Nothing is changing with Platinum memberships, everything is and will stay the same.

I will miss you rain and thanks for everything including on the brillaince of your own made up programs such as hypersync and a few others which you contriupted to thanks for letting me be a beta tester for your hypersync i was honoured to work with you on that and i do hope hypersync continues on and improves on following updates.

I very much appreciate Rains work on Hyperspin and I hope he hasn't been removed against his will.

In regards to the opening of API's for other applications, could that possibly enable a syncing feature I could only mention in the Gold area?

The API is just for accessing anything that is hosted on HyperBase

Rains contributions can not be understated and besides the awesome HyperLaunch efforts, added some of the most exciting improvements to the HyperSpin experience I have seen in years. Excited about continued development and progress.

The one constant is that there is always change.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

You got that right

• 2 months later...

Archived