Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

How to make hyperspin run two program on launch?

MazeNblue

Is there anyway to have hyperspin run two .exe'a on launch? I already am launching hypersearch through hyperhq, but need to also add xpaader to launch on hs start because it's the only way I can get HS to recognize it. I see there is an hyperapin.ini in the HS\Settings folder that could be edited, but I have been unsuccessfully trying to do so. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...
On 4/3/2017 at 10:29 PM, MazeNblue said:

Is there anyway to have hyperspin run two .exe'a on launch? I already am launching hypersearch through hyperhq, but need to also add xpaader to launch on hs start because it's the only way I can get HS to recognize it. I see there is an hyperapin.ini in the HS\Settings folder that could be edited, but I have been unsuccessfully trying to do so. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

How did you manage to run HyperSearch through HyperHQ, did you make it a wheel then? 

On 4/6/2017 at 3:43 PM, Bungles said:

This page explains how to use the START command in a .bat file to run exe files. Its pretty straight forward.

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001345.htm

If I follow this, I would create a .bat file to run the exe files of xpadder, hypersearch and hyperspin, but where do I put this file ? In my hyperspin folder and how would my cabinet know when to launch that said .bat file? 

40 minutes ago, MajorWeirdo said:

@cataclysm67 that is awesome, thank you!

I wil give it a go!

Seriously, though... check out Tur-Volume: 

It's a fantastic program that I think is a must use for anyone running HyperSpin (or any front end, for that matter). It'll do what you're looking for and much more.

1 hour ago, MajorWeirdo said:

@griffin518 And that has the startup functionalities ? I thought you misspelled or misplaced the link because of the name of the program 'Tur-Volume' 

I will have a look at it.

Thanks for the response.

It's just a long name that I can never remember or want to spell out completely. :) 

Yes, it has terrific startup functionalities.

Archived