Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

IrataJaguar -- new, AWESOME Atari Jaguar emulator

reznnate

From the same author of Real3DOPlayer

Fastest and most compatible Jaguar emulator I've seen.   Not bad for an initial release....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.vastness.altmer.iratajaguar&rdid=ru.vastness.altmer.iratajaguar

Nearly all games run well on my Shield...   See the compatibility matrix:
http://www.arts-union.ru/node/66

It's $9 but worth it.     There is no launch-intent yet, he's aware we want the feature and has said he'll try to add it in the future.

Great news..  Developer sent me a quick preview build today that addresses multi-threading of the gpu and dsp.   Tempest 2000 now runs at full frame-rate and doesn't have the audio crackles featured in your video.   I  expect him to post it soon.   

Ptetty sure this is a android only emu atm.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

There is a PC version too.

Android 'launch intent" is being worked on and probably a few weeks away (hopefully). 3do emu will get it too.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

New tests : 

With the latest emu build, you want to toggle both gpu and dsp in separate threads.

Gui bug makes it impossible to enter settings after populating rom list. You may need a mouse to enter settings. Or just clear data in OS app settings and redo settings.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

For next video, if you aren't speaking, turn off the microphone in Shield shadow play settings.

Developer mentioned that threaded mode can impact compatibility in certain games. So he is working on additional optimizations that should make single cpu mode faster.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, reznnate said:

He added launch intent!   

exe=ru.vastness.altmer.iratajaguar/ru.vastness.altmer.iratajaguar.MainActivity
parameters=rom

Tried it and it takes me to the games folder, it does not launch a game straight through hyperspin, any ideas?

Archived