Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

New build - minor fixes

reznnate

I will give it a go later tonight. Its 9am here

Edit:

I see the retroarch.cfg path has changed...thats a great update.

When i compiled my own with that path it lost the cores path because the data/data part was seperate to the retroarch.cfg and cores part. I guess you have split those up now?

17 minutes ago, thatman84 said:

the data/data part was seperate to the retroarch.cfg and cores part. I guess you have split those up now?

I attempted to do this, yes.   This build shouldn't be any more stable (or unstable).    My primary interest is whether something else broke due to config path change.   I'm pretty confident the life-cycle fix is worthy of an update if I need to back-out the other changes.

Any suggestions of things to test?

I will try launching all my RA wheels but not sure what else. All my directories are pointed to storage/emulated/0/Retroarch anyway except shaders. Hopfully this may fix saving shader presets

Had a quick test while the wife popped out :) diy can wait a little...

All working fine from launching and saving functions. Many cores tested. (RA 1.4.1_i need to update to .6)

The only difference i am seeing is at the Load Content browser. Its not reading the user access directories. Its easy small limitation because it still reads the Start Directory.

All in all a great little update :):)

Thanks Rez keeping the apk updated

I have tried installing on all my Shield devices (Portable, Tablet, and Android TV) and Mad Catz Mojo, fails to install on all of them. Downloaded a couple times and still not working for me... Even uninstalled the previous Hyperspin and still does not install. Guess I'll wait until it gets updated on the Play Store.

On 7/11/2017 at 7:16 PM, thatman84 said:

The iffy ones. 

Edit.

I did post in one to let people know. Someone said they had an improvment in startup speed an wheel entry. I didnt notice that but wasnt really looking at that 

My external HDD died recently, needing a replacement. So I'm taking this opportunity to expand my Hyperspin setup on the Shield TV from what I already have on PC. It might depend on the themes being used but I've definitely noticed an improvement in speed/smoothness with this test apk.

Thanks for all your efforts Rezz!

On 7/13/2017 at 4:16 PM, OniKyanAE86 said:

I have tried installing on all my Shield devices (Portable, Tablet, and Android TV) and Mad Catz Mojo, fails to install on all of them. Downloaded a couple times and still not working for me... Even uninstalled the previous Hyperspin and still does not install. Guess I'll wait until it gets updated on the Play Store.

Did u finally get it 2 install?....i was able to test the apk on my phone and it installed but on the shield, I kept getting app not installed error message...i found this 2 be weird because again no one else has ever reported this

• 2 weeks later...

Archived