Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Converting MAME game themes as single, static images

stevaside

its called Hyper Theme and it should be in  your Hyperspin folder.

not that Hyper Theme has a bug the video screen will be missing if you import a finished theme into the editor.

the good news is that all the video settings will be resorted when you re import a video into the theme.

the theme editor only supports FLV videos get one from

C:\HyperSpin\Media\Frontend\Video

Thinking out loud; if the themes consists of PNG artworks, you can extract the themes zips files into a folder for each one, and then in Photoshop you might be able to create an action to batch the process of overlapping all the layers in order for each folder in a canvas, and saving it as a png file with the folder name. I do not think the quality of it will be good though in comparison to the original theme.

May I ask the reason behind this? It is because of your PC's performance and/or free space available? Or is it an aesthetic decision?

6 hours ago, Kondorito said:

Thinking out loud; if the themes consists of PNG artworks, you can extract the themes zips files into a folder for each one, and then in Photoshop you might be able to create an action to batch the process of overlapping all the layers in order for each folder in a canvas, and saving it as a png file with the folder name. I do not think the quality of it will be good though in comparison to the original theme.

May I ask the reason behind this? It is because of your PC's performance and/or free space available? Or is it an aesthetic decision?

the video prewview and video border(if its not an image)  will not be visible if you do this.

I t would be faster if he did a screen capture with hyperspin running.

the again I"m not sure what the OP is trying to accomplish.

Static Images as themes?

Static Images for another fronethend? 

preview screens?

Archived