Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Marcoqwerty

SPEEDrive Project, based on a Jamma coin-op with inside a pc.

FEATURES:

- Original 25" CRT Monitor (emudriver)

- 360° Wheel - Shifter UP/DOWN with NOS

- Rumble

- CPO Light Button

- 2xLed stripes on the back (output controlled)

- Pedal with micro and pot - 2.1 audio system + 100w Subwoofer

- Custom Hyperspin Main Theme, Video Preview and NoTheme video

- Rocketlauncher core

Understanding there is a lot of personal touches, but by chance are you looking to share the Hyperspin themes/setup? 

I am sure a lot of people are still looking for a nice Racing only setup.

I was working on one myself, but as its only a 4:3 setup I was going to re-do it eventually in 16:9... Just seemed to daunting to re-do the whole thing again. But.. my frequency of work has increased so I might just re-do it all and polish it more. Maybe take on a less is more mentality this round.

And I did fix up the "Break" issue hehe, was forever changing making it hard to release as I never "Finish"..

On 22/11/2017 at 10:08 AM, Bungles said:

Understanding there is a lot of personal touches, but by chance are you looking to share the Hyperspin themes/setup? 

I am sure a lot of people are still looking for a nice Racing only setup.

Yes there are some personal touches, but im a video composer so i have all the time at work to made new video; yes because my themes are .mp4 video converted with the CIRCO flv utility (for the main theme), and simple .mp4 video for default theme and NO VIDEO SNAP PREVIEW video.

Maybe i can make similar video in english version (after removing all the rumble warning and other italian or custom stuff)

For the setub i can share the folder, but i think will be really hard to understand what i do, so i plan to made some youtube tutorial.

I already upload a default theme here:

How has said Bungles i edited an amazing video from FLORIA RENNER, mixed with SPLASHWAVE REMIX.

All the credits and info at the end of the video.

14 hours ago, Kondorito said:

@Marcoqwerty, did you create the raw background video loop (the 80s space-moving-mosaic-floor), or got it from elsewhere?

For the Background Main Theme i compose a new video with the mix of some part of the main video and other neon background video at the bottom, also i adding some extra like text, SPEEDrive logo and warning for RUMBLE.

Archived