Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Back To The Pinball - Zaccaria Donor Cab

passatuner

Grml.... Njay, what have you done! I liked it so much with the screen 1 inch deeper at the bottom, but after you asked me, i had to try if it looks good even with the screen leveled with the apron. Well it does also look good..

So the playfield now leveled with the apron... But i must admit: it look much better now when looking at the cab so it will stay like it is now, when playing not a big difference,

I also illuminated the flipperbuttons on the side. As now its just with the old fashioned way with 12v bulbs. Maybe i will go the led way later when i finally order the ledwiz for the flashers...

5236123_b55cafa5d9_l.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Been lazy a bit in the holidays, i have not done anything with the cab, had enough things to do, and Back to the Future - the Game, was released, so I had to play this first :D

I have now added little artworks to the front.

It's a warning that says: "MAX 1.21 GIGAWATT"

and the license plate i ordered last year has arrived. This license plate is going to be part of the topper of the cab.

5265104_146bd03dbe_m.jpeg

5265105_d4d924bb21_m.jpeg

5265106_e6683aad89_m.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Got a little step further.

The art on the front is now finished, and i put a new door in it, which i had left from my mamecab.

I attached microswitches to the reject buttons, so these will now function as Coin1 and Coin2 Buttons, so the old buttons to the left will now be Instructions and Flyer in Hyperpin.

5290593_93e25de988_m.jpeg

And finally i managed to place the order for the Siemens solenoids/Relais, the Cree LEDs, the LED-WIZ and the other stuff to get on the flasher-train.

Holy crap, this was expensive. My first pin i bought did cost less than theses parts!

...and finally i managed to place the order for the Siemens solenoids/Relais, the Cree LEDs, the LED-WIZ and the other stuff to get on the flasher-train.

Holy crap, this was expensive. My first pin i bought did cost less than theses parts!

you're gonna like it, it's simply mind blowing :D:party:

I believe it will be great. I allready had the siemens parts in my first minicab, but the flasher will give the real kick, i think, I like it, when there some lightshow going on :)

Playing pinball in a dark surrounding is great fun:)

Forgot picture from the buttons on the front.

Here they are:

5292741_4c3d92328e_l.jpeg

5292742_b002469e18_m.jpeg

The first delivery of the Cree LED and parts arrived on monday.

Today i've solderd the wires to the LEDs, looks like small bombs :)

5308511_33e2709f65_m.jpeg

I mounted them at the top of the screen, not on the backbox as most people did, there will be three there, and two additional on the top of the backbox

5308513_0332583c52_m.jpeg

Th best is the effect, that it gives. I have not received the led-wiz from wolfsoft, take a bit of time to get delivers, but i fired the flasher in the middle by hand, just to see, what the effect is and if i'll like it.

Well, i do like it a lot. It's not too bright when playing, just perfect, and it give a nice little reflection in the glass, just as the real thing...

NZIJ_jUtLMc

Can't wait to get the LED-WIZ asap...

It's Amazing! I love your idea!

I saw your Back to the Pinball Cab-Trailer and it's awesome!!

Show my thread I added my trailer too! But your trailer is best than my trailer, because this is my first video with After Effects.

Regards!

Na, my trailer ist just one of the premade trailers which came with Apples Imovie '11. Just throw some quick and dirty clips in to it, Imove made the rest :)

But i will make a new one, when my cab is finished, one day in the far future.

And if anyone wonders what we are talking about.

It's this trailer:

AJo6e8XnDBc

Well, i do like it a lot. It's not too bright when playing, just perfect, and it give a nice little reflection in the glass, just as the real thing...

NZIJ_jUtLMc

Can't wait to get the LED-WIZ asap...

Thats a good effect, what voltage are you running these at, and are you going to get the lense's to go over the cree's?

• 1 month later...

Hooray!

I finally found some time to upload a video from my cab with the flashers working. Still to do is the topper, which will have two flasher also, or maybe a stroboscope, don't know yet.

Dont wonder about the VPinMame-Display being rotaded an the backbox. I just donwloaded the ne VPin 10.11 Version of Back to the Future, which is really fantastic work, but forget to rotate the display on the backbox...

More to follow, when i've found some time to go on with the cab, just now my Amigas, Ataris and C64 you see next to the cab need some more attention :)

Greetings,

Passatuner

BiCYOZ5lRGc

I couldn't resist anymore and ordered my LEDWiz earlier this week as well. You cab looks nice and wondering where you got your LEDWiz configuration for Back to the Future cause when I pull it up on pixelmagic's site it doesn't show anything for the flashers.

• 3 years later...

Archived