Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Site Update and Downtime

Circo

Not too much to say, sorry about the 24 hours of downtime.  Some routine maintenance turned into a forced upgrade, and a whole bunch of other software drama that should all be resolved now.  But the site should run faster now, and be less buggy.  I would go on but I haven't hardly slept in two days.  I have quite a few details to iron out but hopefully everything is working as it should.  If you notice any weird bugs just post them in this tread and I will try and address over the weekend.

Cheers!

15 minutes ago, psychopath said:

Thx for your hard work! it does actually run better.

my life was so miserable this 24 hours, sleep tigth :D

Thanks, It will run much better in a few hours, background processes are still piled up.  But she's alive!

16 hours ago, cataclysm67 said:

this is what it looks like on Windows 10 (explorer & firefox browsers)

I have been using this site for years and when I look at screen this is not as it was

its very hard to focus on it now

2018-10-07_08-50-28.png

What do you mean hard to focus?

Do you mean what's in the stream?

if so, click "My Activity Streams" in the activity drop down menu

Capture.JPG

You can create any stream you want.  There were minor updates to this system but I would be hard pressed to tell you what changed.  But I may be not understanding what you mean by focus.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry for resurrecting an old topic but tutorials are throwing this error:

[[Template tutorials/front/widgets/statsTutorials is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2019 at 9:21 AM, Animalico said:

Sorry for resurrecting an old topic but tutorials are throwing this error:

[[Template tutorials/front/widgets/statsTutorials is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

June 15th, I'm also getting this error. Any updates?

• 2 months later...

Archived