Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

controls and where to buy from

medic

Good day ladies and gentlemen. I have a question for you all. Where would you recommend to purchase controls. I've researched companies but I seem to only find the two from the UK. What I'm looking for is a set of joysticks with buttons for a 2 player set up. Roller ball / trackball as well as 2 guns. I was hoping to purchase as a complete set but I guess its not required ( as long as they are all compatible ). This will be my first arcade build so please bare with this newbie. It will be a pc based system utilizing the usb. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Thank and have a great day!

I’ve got my eye on ultimarc. Andy is hit and miss on the questions. I play to do a tutorial on led blinky once I get them. Hopefully 3 weeks when it’s all in stock again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hit me with any remaining questions and I'll see if I can help

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yes interested in medic decision. I’m going with two stirvo sticks only because if we get one the other won’t match. Then two led ball upgrades. Gold leaf buttons. Then I’m going to get insert stickers for the buttons. I need to wait two weeks until Andy gets stock for the led balls because shipping is a flat rate and it’s cheaper to do it all at once. Going with the ultimate io board prewired which is totally worth the extra 10 bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The chinese sets with the replica sanwa from eBay are decent enough for the most part. The usb zero delay boards seem to work fine as long as they package the right board as some support 3pin for Led buttons. 

As far as sticks and buttons I use sanwa or seimitsu because I like fighting games and shootemups.  Seems like the happ sticks seem to be a bit more popular in the USA. Probably depends on what you intend to play. 

Archived