Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

No Download Links?

rcdude

• 2 weeks later...

I think maybe it would be best to go back to way back machine option via internet and find content also make a download forum section for now so people can share there content until the real dowload section is sorted and fixed 😃 thank you and good luck i hope the artwork treasure trove isnt lost forever that would be a real shame.

https://archive.org/web/

also here’s an off topic idea but you guys aren’t gonna like it I know a place that has a gigantic build and I was thinking we could all contribute to buying the cloud or something and get all the content back this way but it’s up to you guys I’m just trying to help https://www.veed.io/view/13af9fca-b72e-48fa-a4a3-dba15ce10199?sharingWidget=true&panel=share

Below is a link to some of my Hyperspin files.  I'll keep the link up until the downloads section comes back.  

<<< Hyperspin Download Files >>>

Files:

1. Hyperspin_1.51.zip (Includes the Windows 10 patch)
  2. HyperRefresh
  3. MainMenuChanger_010.1.2_BETA 3
  4. Hyperspin Checker
  5. Hypermint
  6. HyperMarquee 0.4.15.1 (Full)
  7. HyperMarquee 0.4.16 (Update)
  8. EDS Ver. 0.8.2
  9. Don's Hyperspin Tools 4.3.26
  10. Media
    • Naomi
      • Images
        • Letters
    • Main Menu
      • Themes
        • Namco System 357
      • Videos
        • Namco System 357
      • Artwork
        • Wheel
          • Namco System 357

• Super Like 7

you could add content on mega.nz or something so you can share bigger files possibly big zip backs 

there is a new one called terrabox and you get 1tb for free on it that would be plenty to lift us all off the ground get us back into gear to start off with at least. 

I think we really should start a new thread.

Are we really going to put more download links in a thread called "no download links"?

Also if we share a massive amount of files elsewhere at what point does that negatively impact the paid subscription service here? Server is funded by paid access to downloads/ftp/files.

Am I misinterpreting that?

• Super Like 1

We appreciate everyone's patience and understand things aren't ideal at the moment. We'll be back to normal as quickly as we can. I don't have an ETA on that, as I'm not involved in that part of the operation. There's a lot of moving parts to this place, as you can imagine. Thanks again!

• Super Like 2

33 minutes ago, Andyman said:

We appreciate everyone's patience and understand things aren't ideal at the moment. We'll be back to normal as quickly as we can. I don't have an ETA on that, as I'm not involved in that part of the operation. There's a lot of moving parts to this place, as you can imagine. Thanks again!

I think most of us understand and appreciate the time involved.

What's making people concerned is the silence (lack of communication).

What you just wrote probably took you a minute but shows that you acknowledge both the hyperspin community and the work involved migrating to the new server.

A few words a week on the progress (even vague) would go a long way to help the community not feel disregarded.

• Like 1
  • Super Like 1

8 minutes ago, floatingyeti said:

What's making people concerned is the silence (lack of communication)... A few words a week on the progress (even vague) would go a long way to help the community not feel disregarded.

I've recommended that very course of action (and before your suggestion). HyperSpin is far from idle, though it may appear that way at present. Stay tuned! 😉

• Super Like 4