Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

No Download Links?

rcdude

On 10/18/2023 at 6:12 PM, Andyman said:

We appreciate everyone's patience and understand things aren't ideal at the moment. We'll be back to normal as quickly as we can. I don't have an ETA on that, as I'm not involved in that part of the operation. There's a lot of moving parts to this place, as you can imagine. Thanks again!

As mentioned, happy to help.  It seems it's been some time.  A restoration shouldn't take that long unless things are being rebuilt from scratch. 

• Super Like 1

Hi everyone,
I started a rebuild on my original system, then found out this site is under repair... in hindsight I should have checked first.  I'm mostly up and running thanks to jesfknkrys but I need the following:
Xbox, Xbox360, Playstation 2 and Playstation 3 themes and system/game databases XMLs
Anything you could upload would be greatly appreciated, my girls keep bugging me :)

I tried HyperSync Cloud for media but didn't have any luck (I'm guessing it's tied in with the FTP server, not EmuMovies?)

I’m sorry but how much longer is this going to be? I’ve been waiting to do cab maintenance for well over a month. We shouldn’t have to rely on other people to upload stuff.

I feel this isn’t right towards people who have paid. Then on top of it, as usual it’s pulling teeth to get the devs to communicate anything with the end users. Guess things haven’t changed in the last 13 years…I mean hell I’m still waiting for HS 2.0.

10 hours ago, Trnzaddict said:

I’m sorry but how much longer is this going to be? I’ve been waiting to do cab maintenance for well over a month. We shouldn’t have to rely on other people to upload stuff.

I feel this isn’t right towards people who have paid. Then on top of it, as usual it’s pulling teeth to get the devs to communicate anything with the end users. Guess things haven’t changed in the last 13 years…I mean hell I’m still waiting for HS 2.0.

If you read other Forum posts on the Net, you will relize Hyperspin is Dead. It has not been updated for a number of years now and as you say, communication is non-existant.

Yes, people do have normal lives, but no updates or Development..... That goodness, there are many more Frontends out there now, you can now change over to something different,

9 hours ago, Asparky said:

If you read other Forum posts on the Net, you will relize Hyperspin is Dead.

Agent47 is that you? Welcome back to the forum!

Hyperspin is kept "alive" by the small but still passionate community.

The extensive server maintenance is inconvenient but also a sign of "life" and perhaps the possibility of updates or development in the future.

If Hyperspin was dead, there would be no need need to improve the server.

If Hyperspin was dead, no one would be upset that the server is down but clearly there is a demand for its return.

• Like 2
  • Super Like 7

On 10/31/2023 at 6:31 AM, Asparky said:

If you read other Forum posts on the Net, you will relize Hyperspin is Dead. It has not been updated for a number of years now and as you say, communication is non-existant.

Yes, people do have normal lives, but no updates or Development..... That goodness, there are many more Frontends out there now, you can now change over to something different,

Yea I get it, it is what it is. I’ve moved onto LaunchBox and ES, but my arcade cabinet still runs HS.

The problem is this front end is nothing without the artwork and third party apps….and we’ve been cutoff from it for well over a month here. If it wasn’t for someone posting and asking about the downloads, the people who run the show here would just say absolutely nothing - and that’s just not right when people pay to access said artwork.

I’m just going to start converting my cab over to LB. This silent treatment shit is just never going to change. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/29/2023 at 10:12 AM, floatingyeti said:

Here you go:

Microsoft Xbox Database.zip 194.33 kB · 15 downloads

Sony PlayStation 2 Database.zip 167.49 kB · 14 downloads

Thanks for the files. I have been looking for it for so long and I am glad I found your post. I appreciate you for helping me out. You made my day. I was in a tight spot with coursework when I crossed paths with CustomWriting The experience was smooth sailing, and I can't help but wonder if others have found their academic anchor here. Worth checking out! If anyone over here face problems with their essay assignments then you can visit the CustomWriting website too.

Thanks for the files.

• Super Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Firebat138 said:

So are downloads gone forever....   New computer for arcade and have to redownload everything. plus old system wont work on Windows 11, the dll fix doesnt work 

As I said in a previous post, Hyperspin appears to be dead.

Ive been a member for 10 Years now and seen all the promises made, Hyperspin 2.0 Etc, but to no avail.

Yes, people have lives outside Hyperspin, but nothing happens here.

There are many better frontends out there now, some are updated on a Weekly bases.

It maybe now for a change.

So this is getting on to bloody joke now you guys fixed this originally and now gone back to this please tell the truth and let everyone know what’s really going on cause this is really disappointing especially for paid members.

And especially considering the last time the downloads were back online the last time I checked it was nov 10 so that’s quite awhile and that was back in 2023 and now it’s 2024 come on guys if you need help to get things running again reach out to people don’t just let the main hyperspin site die in the dumps it’s a sad day for all of us I guess this is the end of hyperspin for real this time I guess everyone should turn to other frotends of choices as there’s plenty of choice out there now and are updated on a weekly basis on actually what you pay for. 

• Like 1

Ya know I have tried it in the past and I cant remember,, but nothing ever loaded when I installed lol   mame works, but inside LB nothing worked.  But it has been a while.  

Are you still into Mame if so, could I slide into the DM with a couple of questions.  Its been a while and there are a couple of things im hazy on

17 hours ago, Firebat138 said:

Are you still into Mame if so, could I slide into the DM with a couple of questions.  Its been a while and there are a couple of things im hazy on

Have DM you.