Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Sega Model 3 - Supermodel released !

DemonEyeX

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah give the guy a solid home for his sega model 3 emu is a great thing. One last thing that he has to worry about and can spend more time on the emu itself! team spirit is what the emu and HS community is all about.

hi im a new guy just thought id pop by and say thank you guys for helping me set this up with hyperspin. Im terrible when it comes to using stuff like command prompt and ive wanted to play jurrasic park the lost world ever since i first played it in the arcade years ago, hopefully a new release of supermodel will allow the audio to work but until then thank you guys for helping me, insidentally does anyone know how to bring up crosshairs while in full screen with supermodel? or is there none for now?

Seems like Bart is an active user on mameworld. Check out this thread for updates, I know I am. :)

http://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=261276&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1&new=

From the sounds of his post it looks like he wants to release it before the end of this month, and it looks like there might be sound. Here's hoping. :beer:

• 4 weeks later...

Wow looks good.

My son has been po'ed at me ever since I got rid of our SWT.

Can't wait til this one is fully ready to go. Might need an upgrade to the hardware in the cab though ... do we have any idea of what it will take to run this smoothly?

Greg

Archived