Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Sega Model 3 - Supermodel released !

DemonEyeX

Hi Guys, i'm having trouble using an exit key besides Escape in Supermodel.. do I just add the following line to my sega model 3.ahk file?

Hotkey, %exitEmulatorKey%, CloseProcess

my existemulatorkey is P which is defined in my main setitings.ini ..just not working for supermodel, any thoughts?

thanks

Jason

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has there been an updated module for supermodel out there besides in Hyperlist? Supermodel is up to v.2a, but the modules listed are older. I found a v1.1a of Supermodel to try and match the posted djvj module, but it doesn't work. There is no longer a download link for just a version 0.1. If there is a thread that someone has come across that helped them setup Supermodel with HS, please let me know.

Thanks

Hi guys, lot of games are very slow.... what is the best configuration hardware for this emulators??

Most of the games arent fully emulated yet.Progress is slow on Supermodel,as the developer has a life other then emulation

• 2 months later...

Hello, I have some in my systems configured Hyperspin plus has a lot of work giving me a Supermodel 3: I have the emulator running, but i can not make it work properly on my Hyperspin, clicking on the name of the game it opens the screen Supermodel's and I have to select the rom to start the game and when I leave the game ALT + F4 to close the emulator help me I would be very grateful, Thanks.

Hi guys, lot of games are very slow.... what is the best configuration hardware for this emulators??

By default, the games are set to run at 25mhz. Bump it up to 60mhz and you should get the speed you need to play them just fine as long as your PC can handle it.

• 2 months later...

Hi There,

I have configured all my inputs in Super Model and they all work. When I launch SM3 through hyperspin, non of my controls work. Do I have to add my custom control layout to a module or .ini somewhere ? Thanks

***Update*** Setting input mode to "rawinput" in the supermodel module did the trick. Thanks :D

• 8 months later...

Version 0.3 improved some things, I really like it although development is VERY SLOW....

I'm wondering if it's possible to change accelerate from joystick UP to Right Trigger which would make more sense.

And also Coin which is right stick button to maybe select?

btw, testing a little more, I noticed that some games fail on mapping the keys, for example Ski Champ, this is inside the supermodel.ini but doesn't get passed, don't know why:

; Ski Champ controls
InputSkiLeft = "KEY_LEFT"
InputSkiRight = "KEY_RIGHT"
InputSkiUp = "KEY_UP"
InputSkiDown = "KEY_DOWN"
InputSkiX = "JOY1_XAXIS"
InputSkiY = "JOY1_YAXIS"
InputSkiPollLeft = "KEY_A,JOY1_BUTTON1"
InputSkiPollRight = "KEY_S,JOY1_BUTTON2"
InputSkiSelect1 = "KEY_Q,JOY1_BUTTON3"
InputSkiSelect2 = "KEY_W,JOY1_BUTTON4"
InputSkiSelect3 = "KEY_E,JOY1_BUTTON5"

• 1 month later...
Version 0.3 improved some things, I really like it although development is VERY SLOW....

I'm wondering if it's possible to change accelerate from joystick UP to Right Trigger which would make more sense.

btw, testing a little more, I noticed that some games fail on mapping the keys, for example Ski Champ, this is inside the supermodel.ini but doesn't get passed, don't know why:

; Ski Champ controls
InputSkiUp = "KEY_UP"
InputSkiX = "JOY1_XAXIS"
InputSkiY = "JOY1_YAXIS"

Now every time I load Ski Champ, I'm forced to enter test mode, any solution for this (and the above?)

; Ski Champ controls
InputSkiUp = "KEY_UP"
InputSkiX = "JOY1_XAXIS"
InputSkiY = "JOY1_YAXIS"

Hi Dogway don't know about your disappearing keys but I know I definitely managed to change accelerator to joystick button 1 in supermodel. I used the Supermodel 0.3 UI version to make changes. select game tools/options/input and it's all changeable from there.

Hope that helps

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Dogway don't know about your disappearing keys but I know I definitely managed to change accelerator to joystick button 1 in supermodel. I used the Supermodel 0.3 UI version to make changes. select game tools/options/input and it's all changeable from there.

Hope that helps

Hi,

Where is v0.3 available from as the website says it's not released yet?

Also does anyone else have issues with level one of starwars crashing with v 0.2a?

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Hello guys,

I started now with the spectacular and already added some emulators.

But I'm having trouble adding the Sega Model 3, I've tried everything, but always appears the same message:
"Sega Model 3 is an invalid Name System or Supermodel.exe isnt supported yet"

Already I googled here and on google but can not find anything about it.

Can help please.

Thank you

Ps: sorry for my English.

• 4 months later...

Archived