The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

MAME 0.154 Now Available

twmac

If anything changes in names let me know so i can rename themes

What you need to do is use MAMERenSET for that no one should be renaming anything manually. I once brought the whole MAME theme and wheel set on HyperSync up to date which was a PITA since filenames were all over the place. I explained baddeolv how to use it and he was supposed to be doing it on every new MAME update otherwise they won't be in sync with the XML after every update, don't think that's happening anymore though since I don't see him online since quite some time. So I'm guessing themes and wheels are not named after any particular MAME version anymore, hopefully no roms with themes/wheels got renamed meanwhile, but it's very unlikely.

Thanks, got it already.

Been some busy days so didn't have the chance to sit down and update this yet, I'll try my best to do it within this week.

Title: Don't use µTorrent 3.4.x here!

It has been proven that all uTorrent 3.4.x versions cause (crashing) issues with our torrents and with making connections to other torrent clients.

We therefore strongly advise to use uTorrent 3.3.2 build 30570 until there is a proven stable new version.

uTorrent 3.3.2 build 30570 can be downloaded here:

http://www.oldapps.com/utorrent.php?old_utorrent=14133

Make sure auto-update is disabled in the settings!

-

Title: Don't use µTorrent 3.4.x here!

It has been proven that all uTorrent 3.4.x versions cause (crashing) issues with our torrents and with making connections to other torrent clients.

We therefore strongly advise to use uTorrent 3.3.2 build 30570 until there is a proven stable new version.

uTorrent 3.3.2 build 30570 can be downloaded here:

Make sure auto-update is disabled in the settings!

-

I tried that version and put pc in a DMZ however ATT seems to be blocking something....

MameUIFX?

im talking about siple mame and mess compilations - ealier i use 0.153 no nag and hiscore version (and i dont know who compile them) and everything was ok - no window on startup or exit - when i use 0.154 from jumpstile module hiding dont work - i dont like to see whats going on in the background when i use my cabinet ;) i try to hide every thing whats possible - now i had 3 problem mame, mess and zinc

Archived