Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Artist for hire BeepBlop

gbeef

Hey everyone, im going to be offering my graphic design services. I've been into mame for about 7 years. I've have been doing professional design for over 10 years, My cabinets are showcase in my footer. I have alot of experience with print. I want every single cabinet i work on to look good so if your a client of mine i will consult with colors scheme, trim, cabinet color.

If you have any questions i can be contacted at

[email protected]

Recent work

PB_morgan.jpg

PB_morgan2.jpg

fulltilt_PB.jpg

batpin.jpg

wilcard1.jpg

wildcard2.jpg

sabrecade2.png

woocade1-1.jpg

woocade2-1.jpg

My personal cabinets

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=111231.0;all

out3.jpg

out4.jpg

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9420

IMG_4132.jpg

I have some new product for sale this is all custom work

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=116368.0

Multicade_combined.jpg

• 2 months later...
love the artwork, cabs look great, but wheres the mame cab? :P

The mame cab is in the backroom:( its K1 cabinet

If you have any questions i can be contacted at

[email protected]

Recent work

Update this is another finished this is a sample of some illustration work. this cabinet was fun to work on.

Custom illustration work

wilcard1.jpg

wildcard2.jpg

sabrecade2.png

woocade1-1.jpg

woocade2-1.jpg

Hey, this might be a stupid question, but is that $80.00 per side for the sideart? What if I had you do two sides, and a front? I don't know if you've seen my pedestal design yet or not, but check it out and let me know what you think about a price for that would be. Mine is called the ( Castlevania themed pedestal).

All looks great. $80-$150 is ok price. I would hope for a better deal, IMO.

I've got a brand new full sized MAME cab going now, with all the goodies, and need some art, but I can't spend what your asking. I've found other guys with just as good skillz for close to half this. Sorry mate, but just being honest. You do produce quality work. thanks

If you can find a better deal, then go get it and stop poo-pooing his thread. Factor in how much time he puts into a design and I doubt he is making more than 15 an hour...and that is if he is lucky with the amount of revision work. This is coming from a person who used to do the same thing. In the end, it wasn't worth it to me. I would put in 40+ hours on a design and end up making 200-250 bucks.

I bet you have easily more than a grand invested in your cab. You cannot spend an additional 10-15% to make it look good?

Totally agree with billpa, $80 is cheap! I'm a full time graphic designer and i charge $50/hr for all side work. I just designed some sled graphics for a snocross team, charged them $750 for the design time alone. If you can find cheaper than $80 more power to ya, but personally i'd be worried about the quality of work you're going to receive.

gbeef, that wu-cade design is awesome. nice work.

If you can find a better deal, then go get it and stop poo-pooing his thread. Factor in how much time he puts into a design and I doubt he is making more than 15 an hour...and that is if he is lucky with the amount of revision work. This is coming from a person who used to do the same thing. In the end, it wasn't worth it to me. I would put in 40+ hours on a design and end up making 200-250 bucks.

I bet you have easily more than a grand invested in your cab. You cannot spend an additional 10-15% to make it look good?

Thanks Bill.

As for the future. Ill be offering another service. I have a bunch of stock designs. I've spent a ton of time working on custom created artwork that be offering to the community the design will be printed also. This artwork will be illustrated from scratch. This is for people that cannot afford custom work but still want a custom look.

And yes this takes a ton of time to do. I do this for the hobby more then the money. I dont get it either people spend over 1K-2K on a cabinet but then its an eye sore in there living room.

I've also stopped taking on commissions, because i don't like working for 5.00 an hour, and you basically. But if you have a neat idea or just have a cabinet that needs artwork i may have something that would suit your needs.

• 3 months later...

From my experience people that can't do, are always "looking for a better deal". Can't count the number of things i've had to fix/correct for people after they had it done by someone else. And they wonder why the price now is higher then before....hmmm.....

Not meant to flame anyone, just voicing an opinion from experience as billpa said, either way if someone can get their cab lookin top notch, i say go for it.

Gbeef, keep on doin what your doin, the work your putting out is damn smooth!!

Thanks Bill.

As for the future. Ill be offering another service. I have a bunch of stock designs

I'm interested in a stock HYPERSPIN theme design

I've been searching on the forum but have not seen any artwork so if you can come up with something i am sure i wouldn't be the only one to want a set

Thanks for offering your service

Wow man, great artwork. Truly impressive. Labor of love. I've been doing graphic design for almost 20 yrs and it's great to see the quality of work you have made. What you have here is fantastic, the best I've seen so far and I've been looking around. People outside of the creative environment are not always knowledgeable about the time and software needed to make these designs come to life.

Working for peanuts isn't fun and the machine/ software plus updates is pricey. Just let the one's who don't get it know if they think they can get a better deal then by all means...

I enjoy it because of the reactions I get from the people I work with. Dazz's machine will be a knockout and it's great to be able to help him achieve that with his cab design theme. The Twilight files saved me a ton of time and I appreciate having items sent my way and then I can focus on making the custom changes. A real time saver and allows me to bring the idea to life with color and balance.

Keep up the killer design work, it would be great to meetup someday. This community rocks!

All the best,

Josh

are those your character stock ones on ebay, if so those drawings are pretty sick, I would definitely have you do something for my cab.

Hey Bill.

Yep The stuff on my ebay was all custom illustration drawn from scratch everything was ground up. That stuff is my own brand.

Keep up the killer design work, it would be great to meetup someday. This community rocks!

All the best,

Josh

Thanks Josh i saw the work you did on Dazz's machine it looked great. I loved TZ,its a fresh approach also, it was similar idea my Attack from the Pinz machine. Keeping the style but reinventing the design making it better! I think having fun with a design is the key and seeing peoples reactions is great. I've been doing this for about 10+ years, its a nice break over corporate work, which takes its toll over time.

In the future if i have some down time i will give back to the HP community and do a cabinet design based on hyper-spin. Cuz this FE ROCKS!

Jackson

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived